The Antioch Police Department confirmed Monday that a man was shot several times over the weekend during a house party within the City of Antioch.
Police released minimal information on the Saturday night shooting, however, officers responded to a house party in the 4000 block of Vinewood Way after shots were reportedly fired at 11:30 pm. Police located a 25-year-old Hispanic male who was shot several times and is in critical, but stable condition.
Police said this was a “family party” where unknown persons showed up. The victim attempted to remove the unknown person from the party and as the person left, multiple shots were fired and the victim was struck outside the home. No arrests have been made.
Police did not release any other information, however, Antioch Police did request outside assistance from the Brentwood Police Department. The investigation is active and ongoing.
Check back for updates.
Known 2022 Shootings
- Oct. 30: CHP Investigating Sunday Morning Shooting on Highway 4 Near Hillcrest in Antioch
- Oct. 23: Antioch Apartment Building Struck by Gunfire Sunday Night
- Oct. 19: Antioch Police Investigating Shooting After Vehicle Crash on E 18th Street
- Oct. 9: 18-Year-Old Shot and Killed in Antioch
- Sept.16: Man Shot After Domestic Dispute in Antioch Thursday Afternoon
- Sept. 5: Man Shot Dead in Antioch in Drive-by Style Shooting (homicide)
- Aug 30: Man Shot Monday Outside Hudson Court Apartments in Antioch
- Aug 19: Suspect in Custody After Shots Fired Near Jack London Elementary in Antioch
- July 21: 1 Dead, 1 Wounded in Overnight Shooting in City of Antioch
- June 27: Antioch Police Investigating Three Weekend Shootings
- May 20: Attempted Robbery in Antioch Leads to One Dead, Another Wounded
- May 15: Antioch Police Investigating Sunday Shooting on Wilbur Ave
- April 20: Antioch Apartment Complex Shot Up, Pastor Releases Statement
- April 10: Man Wounded Several Times in Monday Morning Shooting in Antioch
- April 1: Man Shows up at Hospital With Gunshot Wound
- March 28: 16-Year-Old Shot Near Deer Valley High School Prompts Brief Lockdown
- March 14: At least 10 gunshots in the area of E. Madill Street with subject shot
- March 13: Male shot at Clayburn and Lone Tree Way – walks into hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
- Feb 25: Antioch Police Say Single Shot Fired in Overnight 7-Eleven Robbery on Hillcrest
- Feb 24: Antioch Police Investigating Overnight Shooting on Longhorn Way
- Feb 15: Female Shot in the hand in 700 block of F Street
- Feb 13: Subject arrived at hospital with gunshot wound. Area of Highway 4 or Larskpur area (no info by APD or CHP)
- Feb 8: 76-Year-Old Woman Fatally Shot, Antioch Police Seek Public Assistance (Homicide 4)
- Feb 6: Female Shot in the hand (J Street)
- Feb 2: Antioch Police Announce Arrest in Shootout on Peppertree Way
- Feb 1: Antioch Police Investigate Shooting on Madill Court (Homicide 2 & 3)
- Jan 24: Updated: Antioch Police Investigating Fatal Shooting on Delta Fair Blv (Homicide 1)