The following is a sampling of the Oakley Police Calls reported between September 4-10 which focuses on the higher priority call responses in the City of Oakley.
Murder Charges Filed in Deadly May Shooting in Oakley
On September 9th, 2022, Goodner was arrested for PC 187(a) – Murder and booked into the Martinez Detention Facility. On September 13th, 2022, the case was presented to the Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office who filed one count of PC 187(a) – Murder against Judith Goodner. — Full Story
Bay Area Rapper Kafani Receives 87 months for Fraud Scheme
SAN FRANCISCO – Bay area rapper Mark “Kafani” Hicks (Oakley), aka Amir Rashad, was sentenced to 87 months in prison for his role in orchestrating a complex loan fraud and identity theft conspiracy, announced United States Attorney Stephanie M. Hinds, FBI Special Agent in Charge Sean Ragan, U.S. Postal Inspection Service Acting Inspector in Charge Kevin Rho, and U.S. Secret Service Special Agent in Charge Shawn M. Bradstreet. — Full Story
Calls For Service
- 9/6 – not available
- 9/7 – 900 block Rosemary Lane
- 9/6 – Lucky’s
- 9/8 – Gehringer School
Corporal Injury Spouse
- 9/10 – 30 block Shadowood Dr.
- 9/4 – Main St & Carol Lane
- 9/4 – Laurel & SR4
- 9/8 – Laurel & Rose
Drunk in Public
- 9/4 – Oakley PD
- 9/8 – Oakley PD
- 9/4 – 4600 block Big Bear Rd (credit card)
- 9/7 – 4300 block Beechnut Lane (false pretense)
- 9/8 – Autozone (credit card)
- 9/9 – 5600 block Main St. (false pretense)
- 9/9 – 4700 block Lucchesi Ct (false pretense)
- 9/6 – Oakley PD
- 9/5 – 50 block Carol Lane
- 9/9 – Not available
- 9/10 – 3100 block Main St.
- 9/5 – 1000 block Quail Valley Run
- 9/8 – 200 block W Ruby St.
- 9/6 – not available
- 9/6 – 3600 block Frank Hengel Way
- 9/7 – Almondtree & Beechnut
- 9/10 – 2100 block Meadowlark Lane
Calls For Service Log:
- Sept. 4-10: Oakley Police Calls – click here
Oakley Police Re-Announce $100k Reward in Alexis Gabe Homicide
The City of Oakley and the Oakley Police Department recognizes the Gabe family, and the Oakley community at large has been deeply impacted by the homicide of Alexis Gabe. This impact is made even larger due to the fact her body has not been recovered.
The City of Oakley and the Oakley Police Department wish to make it known the reward is open to anybody who provides information leading to Alexis Gabe’s whereabouts or remains.
Please call (925) 625-7009 or email [email protected] with any information.