The following is a sampling of the Oakley Police Calls reported between October 30 – November 5 which focuses on the higher priority call responses in the City of Oakley.
Suspect in Highway 4 Shooting Near Hillcrest Arrested
VALLEJO, CA. – On Sunday, November 13, 2022, detectives from the California Highway Patrol’s (CHP) Golden Gate Division arrested a suspect in connection with a freeway shooting that occurred on September 12, 2022, on State Route 4, east of Hillcrest Avenue in Contra Costa County.
Christian Sneed, 29, of Bethel Island was arrested in Fresno on November 13, 2022, for an arrest warrant related to this attempted murder investigation as well as additional unrelated charges by the Fresno Police Department. Detectives from CHP’s Golden Gate Division recommended charges for attempted murder, shooting at an occupied vehicle, assault with a deadly weapon and possession of a firearm by a prohibited person with the Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office on November 17, 2022. — Full Story
Calls For Service
- 11/3 – 3800 block Oak Grove Ct.
Burglary – Commercial
- 11/3 – Wilbur & Bridgehead
- 11/3 – not available
- 11/4 – Not available
- 11/4 – Wilbur Ave & Bridghead
Death – Suicide
- 11/4 – 5000 block Teakwood Dr.
- 11/1 – Laurel & Harvest Dr.
Fraud – Credit Card
- 11/2 – 20 block Puffin Cr.
- 11/5 – 500 block Brownstone Rd.
- 10/31 – 1800 block Lakewood Dr (Vehicle parts)
- 10/31 – 400 block Star St (vehicle parts)
Hit and Run Felony
- 10/30 – Main St & Live Oak
- 11/3 – 200 block Yellow Rose Cr.
- 11/1 – 1100 block Donatello Way
- 11/4 – EB Main Street from Apartments
- 11/4 – 1200 block Fetzer Lane
- 10/31 – 1600 block Neroly Rd.
- 11/5 – 5400 block Sunset Meadows Lane
- 11/3– Wilbur & Bridgehead
- 11/4 – 5300 block Sunrise Meadows Lane
Oakley Police Say Alexis Gabe’s Remains Found in Plymouth
On Friday, the Oakley Police Department said remains of Alexis Gabe have been found in Plymouth, CA. Gabe went missing in January and is believed to have been killed by her ex-boyfriend, Marshall Jones. Whom police killed when he came at law enforcement armed with a knife in June. The Antioch Police Department also responded — full story
Oakley Approves $10k Hiring Incentive for Police Officers and Marketing Budget
The Oakley City Council approved spending $250k of ARPA money for recruitment efforts to help increase the Oakley Police Department staffing levels without having to lower hiring standards. This includes a $10k hiring incentive — full story
Full Call Log: https://www.ci.oakley.ca.us/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/City-Blotter-103022-110522.pdf