The following is a sampling of the Oakley Police Calls reported between July 10-16 which focuses on the higher priority call responses in the City of Oakley.
Assault w/Deadly Weapon
- 7/11 – 4500 block Waterford Way
- 7/14 – 800 block Foremost Dr.
- 7/15 – Chase Bank
Burglary – Commercial
- 7/15 – 1400 block Laurel Rd.
- 7/10 – 4700 block Bayside Way
- 7/11 – 200 block Tudor Ct.
- 7/11 – 4900 block Winchester Dr.
- 7/11 – 500 block O’Hara Ave
- 7/11 – 4400 block Macadamia Lane
- 7/12 – Diamond Hills Sports Club & Spa
- 7/12 – 6300 block Everlasting Way
- 7/12 – Lucky’s
- 7/13 – Ace Hardware
- 7/14 – Rec Center (O’Hara Ave)
- 7/10 – 2000 block Chicory Dr.
- 7/13 – not available
- 7/13 – 50 block Carol Lane
- 7/15 – 300 block Oak Glen Dr.
- 7/11 – 5600 block Main St.
- 7/11 – 10 block Da Vinci Ct.
- 7/14 – 4200 block Salgado Ave.
- 7/16 – 1000 block Main St.
- 7/16 – 4300 block Mehaffey Way
For the full log, click here.
Woman Arrested in Oakley For Illicit Behavior With Juveniles
In March 2022, the Oakley Police Department received a report involving lewd and lascivious acts between an adult female and a juvenile male victim. The suspect was identified as Jennifer Decarlo, a 34-year-old female and Oakley resident.
Oakley Police detectives immediately began investigating the allegations. Several interviews and search warrants were conducted, in addition to several items of evidence being collected and analyzed. The ongoing investigation revealed multiple lewd acts with the original victim and additional male victims, between the ages of 13 and 16 years old. The alleged criminal acts occurred between January 2022 to March 2022.
Decarlo is believed to have met each victim through family, friends, or acquaintances.
On May 11, 2022 Oakley Police Detectives arrested Decarlo at her residence and she was booked into the Martinez Detention Facility. The Oakley Police Department presented the case to the Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office and 21 felony charges were filed; list of charges below. Decarlo remains in custody on bail of $1,160,000
Based on the facts gathered in this case, the Oakley Police Department believes there may be additional victims of Decarlo. Any additional victims are urged to contact Detective Minister at 925-625-8822 or Dispatch at 925-625-8060