Ironhouse Sanitary District will be opening its Residential Recycled Water Fill Station for the summer season on Saturday, June 30 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In celebration of the re-opening of the Fill Station the District will be hosting a BBQ lunch for those who sign up for recycled water and those who bring water home with them on this day. BBQ will be hosted from 10:30 a.m. 2 p.m.
• Recycled water is free to Oakley and Bethel Island residents.
• Outside residents will be charged a small fee for services.
• Recycled water is used for irrigation purposes for lawns, trees and gardens.
• Recycled water can be used for cleaning cars, driveways and outdoor furniture.
• Recycled water can not be used to drink, bath or swim in.
For more information on recycled water see ISD’s website at www.ironhousesanitarydistrict.com