Bathroom Fire at Heritage High School Quickly Extinguished by Staff

File Photo

At 9:21 am Wednesday, East Contra Costa Fire Protection District firefighters responded to a report of a fire at Heritage High School in the City of Brentwood.

According to the District, a fire was started in the men’s bathroom in the Engineering and Technology Building and was extinguished by staff.

Upon arrival, ECCFPD units located smoke in the building and provided smoke removal.

No further details were provided.


  1. Always something at the end of the school year. Bet they know who did it too. Just look at Facebook and the rest of them.

Comments are closed.