The following is a sampling of the Brentwood Police Calls reported between November 4-8 which focuses on the higher priority call responses in the City of Brentwood.
Two Antioch Residents Face Multiple Felony Charges in Brentwood Robberies
Martinez, Calif. – The Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office filed multiple felony charges against two young adults who were involved in robberies in Brentwood in September.
Delvon Hasain Hasan and Dioni Tamirra Patton of Antioch both face an eight-count felony complaint that includes first and second-degree robbery, child cruelty, having a concealed firearm in a vehicle, and carrying an unregistered loaded handgun. Also, each face two counts of receiving large-capacity magazines in violation of PC32310(a). — full story
Brentwood Man Arrested in Homemade Illegal Gun Manufacturing Operation
The Brentwood Police Department announced Thursday that an investigation has led to an arrest of a Brentwood man involved in homemade illegal gun manufacturing. The firearms were made using 3D printers and other tools.
A Search Warrant in the 2000 block of Azalea Way here in Brentwood. For the past several months, Detectives have been investigating 23-year-old Scott Leeper (Brentwood) concerning illegal firearms manufacturing.
The search of Leeper’s residence revealed containers of various calibers of ammunition, 3D printers used to aid in the manufacture of firearms, 3D printing supplies, two semi-automatic rifles, 30-round magazines, and various parts or tools used to manufacture weapons. Leeper was arrested and booked into the Martinez Detention Facility for illegal possession of an assault weapon, manufacturing an assault weapon, and various other firearm charges. — Full Story
Calls For Service
- 11/5 – Lone Tree Way: WHI TOYT CAMRY WAS BROKEN INTO, ITEMS TAKEN INCLUDE: PHONE AND CREDIT CARD. CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN USED TWICE AT WALGREENS
- 11/7 – Havenwood Ave: RPS WHI HOND CIVIC, RP BELIVES THEY USED A TOOL TO GET IN.
Disturbing the Pace
- 11/6 – Valley Green: CAR DROVE BY AND SHOT AIRSOFT BBS AT RPS PROP. UNK IF ANY DAMAGE. NO VEH DESC. POSS RELATED TO THE 594 FROM LAST NIGHT RE THE SAME THING.
- 11/4 – Sand Creek: OCC’D 1 HOUR AGO. 2 HFA WRG ALL BLK CLOTHING. NEG WEAPS INVOLVED. RP GATHERING ITEMIZED LIST AND VIDEO SURV
- 11/6 – BFA 20S WRG ONG SWEATER LT JEANS, AND BFA 20S TO 30S WRG CRM COLORED SWEATER AND LT COLORED SKINNY JEANS TOOK ITEMS AND LEFT 5-6 AGO – TAKE WAS ABOUT 13K WORTH OF BRAS OUT OF THE FRONT ROOM.
- 11/7 – Lone Tree Way: BMA GRY JACKET TOOK OVER $1000 IN MERCH, MALE NOW SITTING IN A GRY CHRYSLER SEDAN. RP WOULD LIKE ITEMS BACK IF MALE IS CONTACTED
- 11/7 – Altessa Dr: RP HAS $1500 OF FRAUDULENT CHGS ON HIS CREDIT CARD.
- 11/7 – Lone Tree Way: 2 SUBJS JUST RAN OUT W/ 2 FULL SHOPPING CARTS – ASSOC’D W/ WHI PU TRK – BOTH SUBJS UNK RACE MALES #1 WRG RED HAT/RED SHOES, THE OTHER WRG ALL BLK.
- 11/7 – Spruce/Whitehall: HOND GENERATOR STOLEN OUT OF AN ENCLOSED TRL
- 11/7 – Lone Tree Way: MALE TOOK 2 BAGS OF ROYAL CANIN DOG FOOD AND LEFT 2 AGO IN A WHI SD – RESP WAS BMA 40S WRG GOLD ADIDAS JUMPSUIT.
- 11/7 – Second St: BMA 30S LSW CAMO HAT GRY SWTSHIRT BLK PANTS W/GRY BACKPACK TOOK WINE OTHER ITEMS IN HIS BAG, HES ON A BRO BIKE IN THE PLOT
- 11/8 – Brentwood Blvd: ITEMS TAKEN YESTERDAY – ASSOC’D W/ BLU W/ SIL TRM DODG RAM 1500 CHROME WHEELS – TAKE WAS WAGNER PAINT SPRAYER ($120 VALUE).
- 11/7 – Amber Lane: 2 SUBJS DELIVERED A PACKAGE TO RPS RES. BOTH SUBJS STOOD AT THE SIDE OF RPS RES FOR 5. THEN WENT UP TO HIS FRONT DOOR AND TRIED TO ENTER NUMBERS IN KEY PAD AND TRIED THE FRONT DOOR HANDLE. RP BELIEVES THEY WERE TRYING TO ENTER HIS RES.
- 11/5 – Valley Green Dr: SEVERAL TIMES TONIGHT SOMEONE DROVE BY AND SHOT AT RPS HOUSE W/ AN AIRSOFT GUN AND DAMAGED RPS VEH TAIL LIGHT. 1 IS A GOLD ACCURA SEDAN AND 1 IS A WHI SEDAN POSS LS TWD CENTRAL 1 AGO.
- 11/7 – Balfour: BROKEN WINDOW- DOES NOT APPEAR THEY MADE ENTRY
- 11/7 – Officer initiated activity at Oak St,
Call Logs: Click here