The following is a sampling of the Brentwood Police Calls over the weeks reported January 6-11 which focuses on the higher priority call responses in the City of Brentwood.
Not included in the logs was the Jan 9 fatal shooting at an apartment complex.
On Sunday, Jan. 9, the Brentwood Police Department responded to the 160 block of Sycamore Avenue where a Turlock man was shot and killed. The suspect was identified as Israel Resendiz, 18 year-old Brentwood resident. He has since been charged with murder and a gun enhancement by the Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office. Israel Resendiz remains in-custody with bail set in the amount of $2,000,000.
Burglary – Commercial
- 1/10 – Beatrice Ct: RP WILL PREPARE LIST OF WHAT WAS TAKEN.
- 1/10 – Sunset Rd: SUBJ 459’D THE SHOP AND TOOK A CART AND GAS CAN.
- 1/10 – Snapdragon Way: $2674.00 WAS TAKEN FROM RPS ACCT. BANK IS REFUSING TO GIVE RP ANY INFO W/O POLICE REPORT.
- 1/11 – Essex Dr: CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN USED AT HOTELS IN OUR CITY, RP HAS PAPERWORK TO SHOW PD
- 1/6 – Balfour Rd: UNK SUBJ TOOK WALLET THAT RP DROPPED AT ABV
- 1/7 – Lone Tree Way: 2 MALES JUST TOOK TOOLS FROM ABV ASSOC VEH: BURG SUV.
- 1/7 – COUSIN’S BIKE EARLIER TODAY FROM LOC
- 1/7 – Lone Tree Way: RP SAYS SOMEONE STOLE HIS BICYCLE – UNK RESP. BLK HARROW BICYCLE.
- 1/8 – Sand Creek Rd: OVER 30 PAIR OF SHOES TAKEN AND OTHER ITEMS
- 1/8 – Sand Creek Rd: 3 BFA’S RAN IN AND TOOK PERFUME
- 1/10 – Balfour Rd: I/P 2 BFA’S FILLING UP BAGS W/ LIQUOR
- 1/11 – Lone Tree Way: SOMEONE BROKE THE PADLOCKS TO HIS TOOL CABINETS INSIDE HIS GARAGE.
- 1/11 – E country Club: PACKAGE STOLEN OFF PORCH.
- 1/7 – Oak St & First St: J’S ON BIKE THREW SOMETHING AT RP CAR. RP THINKS IS WAS J’S BECAUSE HE HEARD A THUMP & THEN KIDS SAYING “DAMN”. RP JUST NOTICED VEH HAS DAMAGE.
- 1/9 – Valdry Ct: RP SAYS SOMEONE STOLE HER BF’S VEH AROUND 0800 21 CHEVY SUB WHI.
- 1/10 – Shady Willow Ln: 17 FORD FUSION DARK GRY – THEIR OTHER VEH WAS PARKED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BLDG – THAT VEH WAS LOCKED AND SOMEONE WENT THRU IT AND TOOK THEIR CLICKER AND THE KEYS TO THE FORD
- 1/10 – Delta Ave: RPS WHI PU BUSINESS TRK MISSING FROM ABOVE LOC.
Should we trust these reports? They don’t seem very accurate since they didn’t include the homicide that ETC pointed out above.
Comments are closed.