The Goodguys Rod & Custom Association, organizer of America’s favorite car shows, will be returning to Pleasanton for its 32nd Autumn Get-Together.
The event will feature thousands of American-made or -powered vehicles including custom hot rods, muscle cars, restored classics and trucks of all years, plus live entertainment, local food and vendors, FREE Kid Zone, autocross racing and additional activities for the whole family.
In honor of those who have served our country and community, there will be a special Veterans Day ceremony which will include a color guard presentation and invocation, and Vettes for Vets parade, during which over 40 Corvettes will take local veterans on a cruise throughout the grounds. Also on Saturday, the Hayward Firefighters Local 1909 will host a “Smash 4 Cash” charity demolition derby with proceeds to benefit local fire and burn survivors and their families.
Saturday, Nov. 12, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 13, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Alameda County Fairgrounds – 4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 94566.
- Open to all American-made or -powered hot rods, customs, classics, muscle cars, and trucks, of all years, makes, and models
- Vettes for Vets parade and flag ceremony, Saturday at 12:30pm
- “Smash 4 Cash” charity demo derby hosted by the Hayward Firefighters Local 1909, Saturday at 11am, 1pm & 3pm
- Vintage Camper Display
- Special Indoor Truck Display
- AutoCross racing series, featuring the “Fall” Shootout
- Burnout competition
- Kids Zone including FREE model “Make and Take” plus arts and crafts
- Nitro Thunderfest Dragster Exhibition
- Live entertainment and a variety of food vendors
- Huge swap meet with memorabilia, vintage parts and accessories
- Cars-4-Sale Corral
- Choice product giveaways
- Custom Bicycle display
- Model & Pedal Car display
Tickets to the event can be purchased at the gate or online at https://good-guys.com/agt.
- Veterans – FREE spectator admission all weekend (with valid and current Military ID)
- Kids (ages 6 & under) – FREE
- General admission (ages 13+) – $25.00
- Junior Admission (ages 7-12) – $10.00
- Parking – $15.00 (charged by the Alameda County Fairgrounds)
For more information on the event and to purchase tickets, click here. On-site media credentials are also available upon request.
ABOUT GOOODGUYS ROD & CUSTOM ASSOCIATION
Founded in 1983, Goodguys Rod & Custom Association produces the finest automotive events and publishes credible and entertaining media content that celebrates the passion for the great American car culture, bringing together Cool Cars, Cool People and Good Times! With over 65,000 members worldwide, Goodguys Rod & Custom Association is the world’s largest hot-rodding association. Their events feature thousands of hot rods and customs, tricked-out trucks, muscle cars, and classics sprawled throughout venues such as fairgrounds, super speedways, and large outdoor stadiums.