The following is a sampling of the Brentwood Police Calls reported between February 1-6 which focuses on the higher priority call responses in the City of Brentwood.
Brentwood Police Arrest Oakley Man Involved in Arson Cases
The Brentwood Police Department announced the arrest of Justin MartinSilva, 25 of Oakley, in connection with two arson incidents that occurred on Nov. 26, 2021 and Dec. 30, 2021–one involving a molotov cocktail. On Feburary 3, 2022, MartinSilva was arrested on Gamay Cir in the City of Oakley.
The Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office filed charges against MartinSilva for: Arson, Possession of arson material, possession of explosive device with intent to injure, and other charges. As of today MartinSilva is still in custody at the Martinez Detention Facility with bail set at $625,000. — Full Story (click here)
Calls For Service
- 2/6 – Second St: HOMELESS MALE IFO THE STORE SAYING HE WAS HIT IN THE FACE WITH A SHOVEL (Assault w/Deadly Weapon)
Burglary – Vehicle
- 2/2 – Brentwood Blvd: BROKE A WINDOW-WANTS AN OFFICER TO TAKE PHOTOS FOR HER INSURANCE AND GET VIDEO SURV
- 2/3 – Shady Willow: UNK SUBJ USED RP’S EBT CARD, COUNTY REQ POLICE REPORT IN ORDER TO REPLACE FUNDS
- 2/4 – Picadilly Lane: SOMEONE XFR’D MONEY FROM RP’S ACCOUNT
- 2/1 – Rancho Canada Dr.: CAT CONV TAKEN FROM RPS VEH SIL HONDA ACC
- 2/2 – Brentwood Blvd: WMA AND WFA TOOK $90 WORTH OF ITEMS LEFT ON BIKES.
- 2/6 – Lone Tree Way: JEWELRY GRAB AND RUN RESP/BMA 607/300 GRN HOODIE, GLD CHAIN AND GLD RINGS BLK PANTS, BLK/WHI SHOES NEG WPNS ASSOC TO WHI MERZ SUV.
- 2/4 – Bismarck Lane: RPS HUSB HAS HAD ACCOUNTS OPENED THAT WERE NOT HIM. RP ALSO WANTS TO REPORT ITEM TAKEN FROM THEIR HOME.
- 2/2 – City Park Way: MALE IN BLK SWT SHIRT PEEING IN CORNER
- 2/4 – Sycamore Ave: LARGE AMOUNT OF TRASH DUMPED AT LOC LAST NIGHT, INFO FOUND ON GARBAGE THAT WAS DUMPED.
- 2/2 – Lone Tree Way: TRANSIENT LS TWDS LONE TREE, NEG WEPS. RP SAYS KNOWN TO CARRY A KNIFE. MULTI CLR BLU/GRN JACKET, LONG BLK HAIR, PINK JKT.
- 2/5 – Sand Creek Rd: SUBJ TOOK AT LEAST 100 ITEMS- LEFT ON FOOT- BMA 20’S WHI TOY COROLLA BUSTED HEAD LIGHT.
- 2/1 – Reserve Dr: SOMEONE BROKE WINDOW TO HER VEH – NOTHING TAKEN
- 2/2 – Lone Tree Way: 4 DAYS AGO AND AGAIN TODAY EMPLOYEES SHOWED UP TO WORK AND THEIR OUTDOOR CURTAINS WERE CUT.
- 2/2 – Blossom Dr: WHI 02 CHEV – VEH WAS PARKED IFO HIS HOUSE YEST – RP JUST NOTICED IT WAS GONE.
- 2/3 – Officer initiated activity at Oakley. RAMEY WARRANT AND SEARCH WARRANT