The Contra Costa Winegrowers Association announced they will host their Inaugural Fall Wine Tasting Trolley Tour this September.
The East Contra Costa focused event will be held on Sunday, September 18 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm and tickets are now on sale.
During this Annually Barrel Tasting Trolley event, participants will meet the winemakers, vintners, while enjoying tastings of their award wining wines. The best way to enjoy this beautiful wine country is aboard the wine trolley. Trolleys loop around to stops every 20 minutes, and last pick up is at 5:30 p.m.. Participants must be 21+/over to attend.
Tickets: $95 (Click here)
- $95 – Trolley Ticket
- Trolley Ticket includes: Wine Tastings, “Hop on Hop Off” Shuttle to Local Wineries, Safe traveling & No hassle parking, Souvenir Glass, Wine Tote, Small Nibbles. The location your start at will also be your ending location.
- Additional Food & Food Trucks will be at each location for purchase.
- Serendipity Cellars (1600 Chestnut St, Brentwood, CA)
- Hannah Nicole Vineyards (6700 Balfour Rd, Brentwood, CA)
- Campos Family Vineyards (3501 Byer Rd, Byron, CA)
- Nunn Family Vineyards
- Bloomfield Vineyards (633 1st St, Brentwood, CA)
- Favalora Vineyards & Winery
Any questions please call or text (925) 383-0244.
Back in March, the Contra Costa Winegrowers Association held a successful 2-day event.
The Contra Costa Winegrowers Association was founded to promote grape growing and wine production throughout the county, firmly establishing Contra Costa County as a premium wine-producing region. For more information: www.ccwinegrowers.com