Regional Early Voting sites provide flexible timing and locations to cast ballots
Contra Costa County voters don’t have to wait until Election Day to vote in person.
The Contra Costa Elections Division is hosting seven Regional Early Voting sites throughout the county, starting Monday, October 31st.
All registered Contra Costa voters will be able to obtain a ballot and vote at any of the locations. They will be open from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday October 31st through Friday November 4th, and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday, November 5th.
“We continue to seek ways to make voting more convenient for our voters,” said Joe Canciamilla, Contra Costa County Registrar of Voters. The night and weekend hours are aimed at making it easier for those Contra Costa voters who commute or want to vote at a convenient site before Election Day, Canciamilla said.
“We have seen the use of our early voting sites double and expect the trend to continue,” Canciamilla said.
Regional Early Voting sites are structured so that any registered Contra Costa voter can vote at any of the locations. For example, a Concord resident who works at Bishop Ranch in San Ramon can vote at the site in either of those cities.
The sites are geographically balanced and are located in convenient, accessible locations.
- Golden Hills Community Church, 2401 Shady Willow Ln., Brentwood
- Bay Hills Community Church, 4100 Klose Way, Richmond
- Lafayette Library and Learning Center, 3491 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Lafayette
- San Ramon Community Center at Central Park, 12501 Alcosta Blvd., San Ramon
- Pittsburg Library Community Room, 80 Power Ave., Pittsburg
- The Salvation Army Church, 3950 Clayton Road, Concord
- El Cerrito City Hall, 10890 San Pablo Ave., El Cerrito
For more information on Regional Early Voting, visit www.cocovote.us/vote-early.