On Tuesday, Contra Costa Health Services announced that all hospital facilities in Contra Costa County are now operating under contingency care status in response to an unusually high volume of patients.
Affected facilities include:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, 2500 Alhambra Ave., Martinez 94553
- John Muir Medical Center – Concord Campus, 2540 East St., Concord 94524-4110
- John Muir Medical Center – Walnut Creek Campus, 1601 Ygnacio Valley Road, Walnut Creek 94598
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – Antioch, 5601 Deer Valley Road, Antioch 94531
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – Richmond, 901 Nevin Ave., Richmond 94504
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – Walnut Creek, 1425 South Main St., Walnut Creek 94596
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center, 6001 Norris Canyon Road, San Ramon 94583
- Sutter Delta Medical Center, 3901 Lone Tree Way, Antioch 94509
People who have appointments or other business at these facilities should be aware that some care and services may be delayed. Contact the facilities for more information.
Please avoid nonessential trips to these locations
Contra Costa Health Services (CCHS) Crisis Care Activation Communications Plan
All hospitals in Contra Costa County have been asked to immediately notify the emergency medical services duty officer (925-570-9708) when activating their crisis or contingency care plans.
When Contra Costa Health Services (CCHS) receives notice that a hospital in the county is implementing its crisis or contingency care plan, the public information officer or designee shall post a message adapted from the template below on the CCHS web page and link to it from CCHS social media accounts.
CCHS shall contact the appropriate representative at the impacted facility to determine if additional public information support or assistance is needed