On this episode, I chat with Indrani Golden who is running for District 3 Brentwood City Council as we talk a variety of issues from homeless, to police, fire service and economic development.
- 00:46 – intro on Indrani Golden and her background. We get into how COVID-19 has impacted her business. We talk about the importance of pivoting in this economic environment.
- 05:30 – What made Indrani want to jump into the City Council Race.
- 06:30 – we talk about her being with the church, the impact they are having with homeless services and seeing the need out there and not enough help available.
- 08:14 – We jump into public safety with the Brentwood Police Department and what her thoughts are. She calls for at least 10 more officers to be added to the police department.
- 11:17 – We talk about the East Contra Costa Fire Protection District and the funding issue. We also talk about the potential of Contra Costa County Measure X.
- 17:00 – We talk about the homelessness in Brentwood and the city response.
- 20:50 – We discuss transportation in Brentwood and Contra Costa County.
- 22:55 – Indrani says Bridle Gate has gotten a bad reputation, but says its needed for the schools.
- 25:30 – We talk abut job creation and economic development for the City of Brentwood. We also get into how Brentwood has responded to COVID-19.
- 27:49 – Indrani provides her thoughts on Planning Area 1 (PA-1).
- 32:55 – We talk about agriculture in Brentwood.
- 35:30 – We talk about youth and senior services. We get into senior issues such as loneliness.
- 42:40 – We talk about parks, open space and events.
- 47:58 – Indrani highlights why voters should support her in this election.
- iTunes Direct Link: Click here
- Google Play Direct Link: Click here
- Spotify Direct Link: Click here
- Stitcher Direct Link: Click here
- Podbeam Direct Link: Click here
If you would like to be a potential guest, email [email protected] and explain why… this show is open to anyone in Contra Costa County.