The following is a sampling of the Brentwood Police Calls reported between September 1-15 which focuses on the higher priority call responses in the City of Brentwood.
Antioch Duo Arrested in Connection with Brentwood Robbery
As a follow-up to the information posted on 09/20/22, related to the robbery in the parking lot of Bank of America located at 6261 Lone Tree Way, our investigators quickly performed follow-up and with the help of Concord PD and Antioch PD, identified and arrested 18 year-old, Dioni Patton and 20 year-old, Delvon Hasan both from Antioch.
Our investigators also recovered two firearms, other related evidence and two vehicles associated with the robbery. Additionally, it was determined through surveillance footage, these suspects were responsible for a similar robbery that occurred at the same location on 09/16/22, at approximately 2:25 p.m — Full Story
Sept. 16: Tim Herbert Named Next Brentwood Police Chief
BRENTWOOD, CA – After an internal recruitment and interviews by the Brentwood Executive Team and City Manager Tim Ogden, the City of Brentwood is pleased to announce the City Manager’s appointment of Captain Tim Herbert to Chief of Police for the City of Brentwood effective the evening of September 28, 2022.
Captain Herbert, a Brentwood resident, with 31 years of law enforcement experience, has worked for the Brentwood Police Department since 2002. He has served as Support Services Captain since 2019, as well as a variety of leadership positions as Lieutenant and Sergeant overseeing budgeting, training, recruiting, internal affairs, and the patrol division since 2010. — Full Story
Sept. 13: Brentwood Police Announce Retail Theft Arrests
Brentwood Police report that last week, Brentwood officers were called to Ulta Beauty for the report of two women who had just stolen fragrances from the store and drove away. Shortly after the officer located their vehicle and detained the two occupants, 22-year-old Jade Harris of Antioch and 30-year-old Jamilah Ramey of El Sobrante. Various boxes of fragrances were found in the car with a total value of over $8,000. — full story
Calls For Service
Assault w/Deadly Weapon
- 9/4 – Walnut Blvd: OCCRED BEHIND LOC AT A TRANSIENT CAMP – RP CALLING ON BEHALF OF HER FRIEND APPROX 50S WAS HIT W/ A BASEBALL BAT SOMETIME THIS WEEK BY ANOTHER FEM TRANSIENT. SUBJ DID NOT HAVE A PHONE BUT CAN BE REACHED BY CALLING THE RP
- 9/1 – Beatrice Ct: VEH WAS LOCKED CAMPING TRAILER, TAKE WAS ABOUT $1-2K. VEH INSIDE A LOCKED FENCE, AND IT APPEARED WIRE CUTTERS WERE USED TO GET INTO AREA
- 9/2 – Lakeview Dr: VEH WAS BROKEN INTO SOME TIME L/N VIA REAR DRIVER SIDE WINDOW. PACKAGE TAKEN WORTH $50-60
- 9/2 – Waterville Dr: 2003 BLK MERZ WINDOW BREAK.
- 9/8 – Lone Tree Way: BROKE GAS CAP OPEN AND SYPHONED GAS OUT. ONLY GAS TAKEN
- 9/9 – Corte Vista St: SOMEONE SMASHED WINDOW IN AND TOOK FLASHLIGHT OUT OF WORK VEH
- 9/9 – Mediterraneo Pl: CAMERA AND CAMERA EQUIPMENT TAKEN FROM LOCKED SIL 2017 TOYT RAV4
- 9/9 – Occurred on Salice Way. BLU TOYT PRIUS.
- 9/10 – Oakville Ct: TOOLBOX BROKEN INTO FROM COMPANY VEH OVERNIGHT.
- 9/12 – Sawyer Way: MALE ALL BLK CLOTHING I/P WHI TAHOE.
- 9/12 – Brentwood Blvd: WHI VAN, IGNITION TAMPERED.
- 9/6 – Brentwood Blvd: RP SAID SUBJ PULLED A KNIFE RE PICKING UP A TOWED VEH
Burglary – Commercial
- 9/6 – Lone Tree Way: SIDE WINDOW BROKEN W/ A BRICK AND ITEMS MISSING
- 9/14 – Walnut Blvd: SEVERAL CHAINSAWS STOLEN OUT OF SHED ON PROPERTY. THE LOCK WAS BROKEN.
- 9/15 – Guthrie Lane: SHED BROKEN INTO, PAINT STRIPPERS WERE TAKEN.
Burglary – Residential
- 9/1 – Flemish Ct: ALL APPLIANCES ARE GONE.
- 9/13 – Kayla Pl: BROKE IN THRU HER WINDOW AND WAS STILL THERE WHEN SHE LEFT THE HOUSE SEVERAL MINS AGO
- 9/13 – Orchard Dr: RP JUST GOT HOME AND NOTICED UNK SUBJ GOT IN THRU A WINDOW. NEG GLASS BREAK
- 9/12 – Lone Tree Way: RP IS AT THE LOC TO P/U MEDS AND FEELS ONE OF THE EMPS IS COMMITTING A ‘HATE CRIME’ AGAINST HER FRIEND BY USING THE INCORRECT GENDER PRONOUNS FOR THE FRIEND, RP INSISTS SHE IS NOT ABLE TO SPEAK TO A MGR, THAT ONE IS NOT ON DUTY.
- 9/3 – Sand Creek Rd: 20 J’S IN AUDITORIUM 1
- 9/1 – Lone Tree Way: SOMEONE SCANNED CARD AT 1422 HRS. $580 WAS TAKEN FROM CARD
- 9/9 – Balfour Rd: 2 FEMS TRIED TO RELOAD A GIFT CARD WITH $450 WORTH OF FAKE BILLS, STORE STILL HAS BILLS. SUBJ TOOK OFF. SUBJ1/ WFA MID 50’S WHT/BLK SUBJ2/ WFA MID 50’S GRN SHIRT/BLK PANTS
- 9/4 – Topaz St: RP CAUGHT SOMEONE STEALING THEIR CATALTIC CONVERTER, SUBJ TOOK OFF W/IT. LFT IN A SIL INFI NO PLT IN BACK
- 9/4 – Sand Creek: SUBJ LOADING UP A CART LIKE HES TRYING TO STEAL AND HEADED TWD THE FRONT OF THE STORE – HMA 30S W/ A LONG PONYTAIL, HAS FULL SLEAVE TATTOOS. WRG A BLU SHIRT AND BLK SHIRTS AND BLU CONVERSE
- 9/4 – Havenwood Ave: RPS PHONE WAS STOLEN AND UNK PARTY IS USING IT TO TRY AND ACCESS RPS BANK INFO. RP JUST NOTICED IT MISSING. RP UNSURE OF MAKE/MODEL. JUST KNOWS ITS GRY
- 9/5 – St. Andrews Dr.: CAT CONVERTER THEFT.
- 9/6 – St. Regis Ave: CAT CONVERTER THEFT.
- 9/8 – Lone Tree Way: WALLET WAS TAKEN WHILE LEAVING ABV, HE’S CALLED THE BANK TO CANCEL CARDS, BUT SOMEONE HAS ATT TO USE CARDS
- 9/9 – Sand Creek Rd: GRAB AND RUN. 2 FEMS LEFT ON FOOT RUNNING. #1 BFA 20-30S HARI IN BUN LSW WHI TANK TOP UNK PANTS, NEG WEAPS. #2 BFA 20-30S LSW TAKE WAS FRAGRANCE. SIL SUV WITH DAMAGE ON LEFT SIDE
- 9/9 – Laurian Ct: CATALYTIC CONVERTER TAKEN.
- 9/10 – Brentwood Blvd: CATALYTIC CONVERTERS STOLEN.
- 9/13 – Lone Tree Way: 2 FEMS STOLE ITEMS WORTH ABOUT $600 AND ARE STILL IN THE PLOT. #1 WFA 30S-40S W/ RED HAIR WRG A GRN JUMPSUIT #2 30S-40S WFA BLONDE HAIR AND BLK TANK TOP AND KHAKI PANTS W/ SANDALS. NEG WPNS. NEG HS/1051
- 9/15 – Brentwood Blvd: 3 VEHS CATALYTIC CONVERTERS TAKEN OVERNIGHT.
- 9/12 – Shady Willow Lane: IS CALLING ALL RPS FAMILY AND SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT RP. RP ADVD HE’S WORRIED FOR HIS FAMILIES SAFETY IF THE SITUATION ESCALATES.
- 9/1 – French Dr: RP BELIEVES INFO STOLEN BY A PACKER FROM A MOVING COMPANY SHE USED TO MOVE OUT OF LOC ON THE 11TH OF THIS MONTH
- 9/2 – Magnolia Ct: RP APPLIED FOR A JOB / WAS MAILED A CHECK FOR $4,350.00 & WAS ASKED TO SEND TO SOMEONE ELSE / RP DEPOSITED CHECK INTO ACCOUNT & BANK ADV HER IT COULD TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS TO BOUNCE / RP PROVIDED SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND DL TO COMPANY.
- 9/6 – Imperial Way: RP SPOKE WITH SOMEONE SHE THOUGHT WAS HER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER AND GAVE DOB, LAST 4 OF SOCIAL AND EMAIL/ADDRESS INFO TO SUSP VIA PHONE / RP LATER FOUND SHE ACCIDENTALLY MISDIALED AND GAVE PERSONAL INFO TO A SCAMMER
- 9/12 – Brentwood Blvd: SUBJ OPENED A CREDIT CARD UNDER RPS NAME
- 9/1 – Reddington Way: STOLEN OR MISSING LIC PLT
- 9/1 – Empire Ave: BMA JUMPED OVER COUNTER AND TOOK E CIG.
- 9/3 – Sunset Rd: BACK PLT TAKEN OFF A BLK FORD RAPTOR
- 9/3 – Sand Creek Rd: FEM JUST WALKED OUT W/ PRODUCT ABT 200$, BFA 30’S GRY TANK TOP/GRY SHORTS AND CROCS
- 9/4 – Balfour Rd: 5 BFAS CAME IN AND TOOK MULT ITEMS
- 9/6 – Brentwood Blvd: THEFT UNDER $1000.
- 9/7 – Big Basin Dr: REAR PLATE TAKEN FROM BLK 2014 RANGE ROVER. RP ORIGINALLY CALLED & SAID IT HAPPENED IN CONCORD ON MONUMENT. RP WAS TRANSFERRED TO CPD & THEY ADVD HIM BPD HAD TO TAKE THE REPORT B/C HE DIDNT NOTICE IT UNTIL HE GOT HOME TO BWOOD
- 9/9 – Sand Creek Rd: STOLEN LICENSE PLT.
- 9/9 – Brentwood Blvd: HMJ TALL RED SHIRT STOLE A BEER, TOOK OFF IN GRY TOY SEDAN.
- 9/10 – Oak St: PURSE WAS STOLEN L/N, POSS KEY FOB INSIDE
- 9/10 – First St: BICYCLE TAKEN T/D ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, WORTH ABOUT $500
- 9/10 – Lone Tree Way: MALE IN THE LP OFFICE, RP SAID HE IS BEING COOPERATIVE BUT GETING ANXIOUS. HAVE PERSON ID’D BUT RP STILL WANTS PD BUT CANT ARTICULATE WHY.
- 9/12 – Balfour Rd: SUBJS STOLE CIGARETTES FROM RPS STORE JUST NOW AND LEFT. SUBJS WERE 2 BMAS 20S
- 9/12 – Second St: RP PARKED HER BICYCLE IFO ABV LOC TO GO TO BANK BUT LEFT HER PHONE, ID AND VISA CARDS ON THE BICYCLE’S BASKET AND SOMEONE STOLE IT
- 9/13 – Buckeye Pl: STICKER WAS REMOVED FROM REAR LIC PLT.
- 9/13 – Brentwood Blvd: OCC’D ON THE 9TH AFTER THE RESP HID THE ITEMS IN THE WRONG PLACE ON THE 8TH.
- 9/13 – Brentwood Blvd: EMP HAD REAR LIC PLT TAKEN OFF A WORK TRK WHEN HE DROVE IT HOME LAST NIGHT
- 9/13 – Brentwood Blvd: RESP/UNK DESC LSW RED SHIRT TOOK ITEMS THEN RAN OUT. ANOTHER CUST RAN TWDS THE CAR WASH TO FOLLOW THE RESP. RP BELIEVES HES PINNED DOWN IN THE PLOT.
- 9/15 – Shady Willow Lane: CASH STOLEN FROM MULT CLASSROOMS L/N.
- 9/15 – Balfour Rd: MALE TOOK CIGS FROM BACK OF COUNTER, TOOK 8-10 PACKS, WORTH $100. WMA 20’S GRY SHIRT/LT BLU JNS W/ BLK HAT AND BLK LONG CURLY HAIR. NEG WPNS/ 1051/HS
Robbery – Armed
- 9/12 – Lone Tree Way: SUBJS STOLE ITEMS AND FLED IN A BLK SEDAN AND 417D MACE AT THE MGR.
- 9/14 – Lone Tree Way: WFA 40S WRG A BLK TANK TOP AND BLU JEANS W/ A METAL BAR 417D AT EMPS WHILE TRYING TO TAKE ITEMS. NEG INJURIES. SUBJ IS STILL IN THE PLOT
Road rage Complaint
- 9/7 – Adams Lane: MALE GOT OUT OF VEH AND CAME AT RP VERY AGGRESSIVELY, RP HIT HIS VEH W/ HIS CAR DOOR. OTHER VEH/ WHT SEDAN RP NO LONGER SEES HIM. NO WPNS SEEN. RP IN A SILV TOY HIGHLANDER
Subject With a Gun
- 9/9 – First St: WMA TATTOOS ON FACE. HAD A GUN INSIDE NOW OUT FRONT.
- 9/3 – Woodsong Lane: RESP SPRAYPAINTED RPS FENCE.
- 9/7 – Birch St: FENCE PAINTED ON.
- 9/9 – Mills Dr: UNK SUBJ ATTEMPTED TO TAKE CATALYTIC CONVERTER FROM SIL TOYT TAC LAST NIGHT.
- 9/11 – Brentwood Blvd: RP JUST ARRD HOME FROM CHURCH AND FOUND WINDOWS BROKEN FROM 3 OF HIS VEHICLES
- 9/11 – Sand Creek Rd: 2 BMJ’S THROWING CANDY MACHINES.
- 9/1 – Elkins Way: TWO CONTRACTOR GOLF CARTS TAKEN AFTER SUBJS CUT THROUGH FENCE AT LOC.
- 9/1 – Officer initiated activity at State Route 4/BALFOUR Rd, Brentwood. WB PAST BALF.
- 9/3 – Lone Tree Way: DUMP TRK TAKEN FROM LOC/CONSTRUCTION SITE
- 9/7 – Lone Tree Way: TRACTOR ON TRAILER TAKEN OVERNIGHT.
- 9/7 – McClarren Rd: RP HAS THE ONLY KEY TO VEH. WHI GMC DENALI TINTED WINDOWS, HAS 26″ RIMS ALL BLK LOW PROFILE TIRES.
- 9/7 – Officer initiated activity at Slatten Ranch Rd/Wicklow Way, Antioch. UNOCCUPIED
- 9/3 – Occurred on Lone Tree Way. Disposition: ADULT ARREST.
- 9/5 – Officer initiated activity Lone Tree Way, Antioch. TRO ATC.
- 9/8 – Officer initiated activity at Almond St, Brentwood.
- 9/10 – Occurred on Brentwood Blvd. SUBJ.
- 9/14 – Officer initiated activity at Lone Tree Way, Antioch.