511 Contra Costa is offering free 20-Ride passes good on Tri Delta Transit, while supplies last. When you take transit, you’re helping to reduce traffic congestion and greenhouse gas emissions, and now you can do it for free.
Tri Delta Transit serves East Contra Costa County, including Antioch, Bay Point, Pittsburg, Oakley and Brentwood. A 20-Ride Pass is valid for 20 one-way rides, with no transfers, on all Tri Delta Transit buses, except Paratransit.
Riders must follow CDC, Contra Costa County, and Tri Delta Transit COVID-19 safety guidelines, including wearing a mask.
You are eligible for a free pass if you:
- Live or work in Contra Costa County
- Agree to complete a short follow-up survey and receive 511 Contra Costa’s email newsletter (opt out at any time).
Trip Planning Assistance
Need help planning your trip on Tri Delta Transit? Visit Tri Delta Transit, call the Tri Delta Transit route information line at 925-754-4040, or download Transit for real-time bus information, trip planning, alerts, and crowding information.
- One per person and per household
- 511 Contra Costa is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged passes. Passes may not be transferred or sold.
- 511 Contra Costa reserves the right to make changes to program eligibility requirements and program rules at any time without prior notification.
Ride 4 Free passes made available with funding from Contra Costa Transportation Authority and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District.