The 2021 theme “Come Together” celebrates the revival of the Fair and the community reuniting safely after nearly a year and a half of COVID-19 related closures.
Live concerts are back at 8pm nightly, showcasing superstar headliners like Smash Mouth, WAR, Night Ranger and more. Guests will be required to purchase their tickets and seats online ahead of time.
Fair favorites like the Carnival and Pig Racing will return, with a few new entertainment acts including the Imperial Knights Medieval Stunt Show.
Kids of all ages will enjoy special acts like Professor Smart’s Science Show and Bugology 1-0-Fun, an immersive walk through exhibit.
Attendees can get their fill of all their delicious Fair food favorites, including corn dogs, funnel cakes, deep fried Oreos, and even a few new menu items like specialty grilled cheese.
The Fair is operating under State and County safety protocols and will continue to offer hand sanitizing stations and touchless payment options.
Guests can also earn rewards to use on food and beverage purchases at the Fair with every ticket purchase.
“We are so excited that the Fair is back to offer our community the safe, family fun that they’ve always enjoyed here,” said Jerome Hoban, CEO of the Alameda County Fairgrounds. “We invite everyone to come out, come together, and have fun!”
2021 Alameda County Fair Information
Dates: October 22-October 31
Hours: Monday – Friday: 3pm-10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am-10pm
Fair Concert Series: 8pm nightly (guests must reserve seats online in advance)
- Oct. 22 – Kalimba The Spirit of Earth Wind & Fire
- Oct. 23 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 24 – The Garth Guy – The Ultimate Garth Brooks Tribute Show
- Oct. 25 – The Boys of Summer – The Music of the Eagles
- Oct. 26 – Lenny Williams
- Oct. 27 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 28 – Rose Royce
- Oct. 29 – WAR
- Oct. 30 – Exposé
- Oct. 31 – Journey Revisited
Admission: (For the safety of our guests, capacity will be limited)
- Adults (13-61) — $18 (Earns $3 Reward)
- Seniors (62+) — $15 (Earns $2 Reward)
- Kids (6-12) — $15 (Earns $2 Reward)
- General Parking – FREE Monday through Friday; $15 Saturday and Sunday
- Unlimited Carnival Wristbands — $30 Advance Purchase, $35 Monday-Thursday,
- $40 Friday-Sunday, any one day of Fair
- Sky Ride — $6 unlimited rides, any one day of Fair
- Military and Veterans free all day, every day with valid ID
For additional details, including schedules, concert and ticket info, visit the Fair’s website at alamedacountyfair.com.
The Alameda County Fair is operated by the non-profit Fair Association without any tax funding from the government. In 2020, the Alameda County Fair ranked one of the Top 50 North American Fairs and the 7th largest Fair in California. The Fairgrounds is home to the Oldest One-Mile Race Track in America.