Last call for discounted pre-sale tickets for Hannah Nicole Vineyards and Winery who are offering bundled 5-paks for their 2020 concert series in Brentwood. On February 1, ticket costs go up.
All of their concerts are on a Saturday from 7:30pm to 9:30pm, doors open at 6:30pm to general ticket holders and 6:00pm for VIP ticket holders.
All 5 concerts are only $125 (A savings of $50). In addition we are offering “VIP” 5 Paks which will be limited to 50 tickets. The VIP ticket includes: half hour early entrance, lawn blanket for the season, 1 meal ticket, 1 bottle of wine and 1 logo wine glass at each concert.
The lineup includes:
- June 27, The Flaming O’s – Ultimate Dance Inferno (Soundtrack Demo)
- July 18, Boys of Summer – The Music of the Eagles. (Soundtrack Demo)
- August 8, The Heart of Rock N Roll – A Tribute to Huey Lewis & the News. (Soundtrack Demo)
- August 29, Night Moves – A Tribute to Bob Seger (Soundtrack Demo)
- September 19, Bee Gees Gold – Bee Gees Tribute (Soundtrack Demo)
Individual Ticket Sales:
- February 1, 2020: Exclusively for wine club members, individual ticket sales available at discount price of $30 each (up to 2 tickets per concert)
- March 1, 2020: General public ticket sales available $35 each
The winery is also introducing “Reserved Tables For 8” at each concert. Tables are reserved on the patio with black table cloths, and includes 4 bottles of wine & 8 logo glasses.
- Concerts are for age 21 and older. No Pets.
- Food Truck at every concert with food available for purchase
- Concerts are rain or shine
- Concerts are non-refundable – however, you may transfer to anyone
- No outside alcohol is permitted on property
- Hannah Nicole Reserves the Right to Refuse anyone who is is intoxicated, abusive or aggressive with No Refunds.
To purchase tickets, click here.