The Foodie Crew, creators of festive & fun-filled foodie experiences, in association with the cities of Antioch, Oakley and Pittsburg announced the return of three popular East Contra Costa County food truck events.
- 4th Annual Food Truck Thursdays Antioch, a weekly celebration of curbside cuisine & community starting March 12th and continuing every Thursday until October 29th, 2020
- 3rd Annual Friday Night Bites Oakley, a monthly first Friday event that brings a strong community presence and live music on select days from March 6th until October 2nd, 2020
- 2nd Annual Pittsburg Eats & Beats, which takes place every Tuesday from March 17th until October 27th, 2020. All events start at 5pm and go strong until 9pm & Admission is FREE.
These fun and yummy events bring together the whole community! Families, friends, co-workers, foodies and food truck fans will all be able to enjoy the delicious foods from an array of 6-10 popular rolling restaurants serving up comfort foods, savory international dishes and yummy sweet treats.
They will also have a variety of craft beers and wines available for purchase at each event courtesy of The Guzzler Bar on Wheels. In addition to all the delicious food and beverages; depending on the location and date, they will also have giant family friendly games, face painting and live music.
Food Truck lineups for each event will be posted prior to each event, so make sure to like or follow us on Facebook & Instagram or visit our website to stay updated. All events are rain or shine but may be cancelled or closed early in inclement weather. No outside alcohol allowed. Bring a blanket or folding chair. Pet friendly for friendly pets.
• Pittsburg, CA: Ray Giacomelli Park – 2011 W. Leland Road, Pittsburg, CA
• Antioch, CA: Antioch Community Cntr. & Water Park lot – 4703 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA
• Oakley, CA: Civic Center Park/Plaza – 3131 Main Street, Oakley, CA