Here is a list of events for the weekend of February 8-9 in East Contra Costa County and some around the entire county.
Saturday, February 8
- 10:00 am: Exploring the Antioch Dunes National Wildlife Refuge
- 10:00 am: Let It Rot: Home Composting The Easy Way
- 10:00 am: Book Sale – Friends of the Pleasant Hill Library
- 11:00 am: Delaney Park Grand Opening – Oakley
- 12:00 pm: Pittsburg: A Day at the Museum with Mayor Killings
- 12:30 pm: John Muir National Historic Site: Owls and Us
- 1:00 pm: Antioch Historical Society Museum Presents “A Cultural Perspective”
- 1:00 pm: Petite Sirah & Zinfandel release party at Petersen Vineyards
- 1:30 pm: Downtown Martinez Wine and Chocolate Stroll
- 2:00 pm: El Campanil Classic Film Series: The Princess Bride (1987)
- 4:00 pm: Second Annual Boots & Bling, It’s a Cowboy Thing!
- 5:30 pm: Knights of Columbus Crab Feed
- 6:00 pm: Assemblymember Jim Frazier’s 8th Annual Lobster Dinner
- 6:00 pm: Brentwood PAL Crab Feed
- 8:00 pm: El Campanil: The Songs of The Beach Boys…and More!
Sunday, February 9
- 10:00 am: East Bay Comic Con
- 12:30 pm: McCauley Estate Vineyards Wine Tasting
- 1:00 pm: Sweet JoeyT Swarms 3 Steves Winery
- 2:00 pm: Smith Landing: Sunday Sessions Featuring Frankie G
- 2:00 pm: Pittsburg California Theatre – Selma
Add upcoming events to our calendar, click here.
Note – please sign up for our newsletter, you will get this list on Wednesday along with events for both Thursday & Friday – click here