The City of Brentwood is seeking participates for its Classic 4th of July Parade. The deadline to register is Friday, June 24 at 5:00 pm.
The parade will begin at 9:30am with the return of the popular Children’s Parade, followed immediately by the main parade. Pre-registration is not required for the Children’s Parade. Children may dress up and use bicycles, roller skates, non-motorized scooters, wagons, strollers, small battery motorized play vehicles. Be creative! Line begins at 1st and Birch.
The main parade will begin immediately following the Children’s Parade, traveling from the corner of 1st and Birch, turning right on Oak Street, and ending in front of the Community Center.
- The parade will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. on July 4th.
- Check in time will begin at 7:30 a.m. All entries must be checked in by 8:45 a.m.
- All participants must follow the instructions of the designated parade marshals.
- Completion of the parade route is required of all entries. There will be three separate judging areas along the parade route where groups can stop and perform. Groups will be judged in the following categories: Overall 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place, Most Patriotic, Best Performance, Most Creative.
- After check in, vehicles in the parade must have a person with vehicle keys and a driver at all times. Full control of animals and vehicles is required at all times. No one may sit on the front of any vehicle.
- All drivers of motorized vehicles must have a valid CA driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- No entry may throw, discard, or spray objects from their entry on the parade route.
- Equestrian groups must provide their own cleanup in the staging area and parade route.
- Entries may not disperse prior to the end of the parade route.
- Applications are due by Friday, June 24, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
If you are interested in having a parade entry, register at bit.ly/4thparade2022