Home Brentwood Brentwood: Firefighters Battle Structure Fire on Concord Ave

Brentwood: Firefighters Battle Structure Fire on Concord Ave

by ECT

At 11:05 am, East Contra Costa Fire Protection District firefighters were dispatched to a report of a structure fire in the area of Sellers Ave and Concord Ave in the City of Brentwood.

By 11:13 am, units arrived on scene to one structure fully involved with a second structure threatened along with an RV.  All occupants were reported out of the home.

Engine 59 reported the single-story residence was fully involved and they were going defensive on the structure.

Check back for updates.


You may also like


Mark Kiernan Aug 13, 2018 - 12:47 pm

While I am sympathetic to those who experience fire loss the fact is that most fires whether residential or in the forest are caused by careless human behavior, the Rim fire was caused by a bow hunter who left his campfire to go get beer, more recently the Carr fire in Reding was caused by an idiot dragging a trailer with a flat tire down a road surrounded by tinder dry brush, the recent grass fire on Ygnacio Valley Rd was caused by an idiot dragging a muffler down the roadway. Pay attention people only you can prevent fires.

WalkersPlanet Aug 14, 2018 - 7:46 am

You ought to stop by and let the homeowners know, I’m sure they’d appreciate your Monday morning coaching on the paying attention issue.

Elizabeth Aug 13, 2018 - 11:16 pm

There were also reports that the Mendocino fire started when a bunch of kids started setting off fireworks in a dry, grassy area. A fire marshal told me that 95% of the fires are started by humans.

Nan watson Aug 19, 2018 - 9:12 pm

Hey mark would you like to tell the mother of 2 of her baby’s she needed to Chk the seven lane of her foundation each and every day and that could’ve prevented her house from exploding from a propane leak that is hard to detect and that also killed her father-in-law plus her unborn child and her daughter I’d like to see your face because I was there that day and we were all in the backyard and nobody knew nothing about it they win in an early November night and started the heater for her babies could have a warm bath room to take a bath then tell me this is her fault or her husband’s fault when they have no clue that their house had settle and loosen some pipes so the death of her children and the loss of her home was her fault I dare you say something about that one !! Yes sometimes it’s humans but are you going to blame Mother nature when she strikes a tree in the middle of a forest maybe someday your house will catch on fire and it will be your fault sweep under your own power HP for you sweet tender others that’s what the Bible states have a good day

Briana Aug 25, 2018 - 1:52 pm

This was a fire due to electrical malfunction, not human error. Read the real story from the family.

Comments are closed.