On Monday, the Antioch Chamber of Commerce announced its 2019 Gala Award winners. The event will be held March 13, 2020 at 6pm. Tickets are $75 per person, or $600 for a reserved table of eight.
Citizen of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement – Ralph Garrow
- Most Impact – Wanda Hom
Veteran of the Year
- Denny Hollison, US Army Vietnam Veteran, VFW Commander
Youth of the Year
- Chris Garcia, Antioch High School
Non-Profit of the Year
- Fellowship Church
Business of the Year
- Large/Corporate Business – Travis Credit Union
- Small Business – Rick Fuller Team
Ambassadors of the Year
- Tom McNell – Edward Jones
- Jose Solorio – SERVPRO of Antioch
The annual Chamber gala will be held on Friday, March 13, 2020 at 6pm. Tickets are $75 per person, or $600 for a reserved table of eight. Purchase of gala tickets can be made online at https://antiochchamber.com/2020-inaugural-gala-and-awards-ceremony/, by calling 925.757.1800, or emailing [email protected].
Ticket sales will end March 2, 2020 at 5pm.
Friday, March 13, 2020
6:00PM Hors Hors d’Oeuvres
7:00 PM Dinner
7:45 Program Begins
Lone Tree Golf Course & Event Center
4800 Golf Course Road, Antioch CA 94531
Cost Per Person: $75 per person or
Cost Per Table: $600 for a table of eight.
Dress: Cocktail Attire