Here is a look at weekend events for Sept. 1-2 in Contra Costa County and beyond. Remember, to add events to our calendar, its FREE!!!!!!
Saturday, Sept. 1
- 7:00 am – All day: Lone Tree Golf Course: Golf and Lunch Special
- 8:00 am: Brentwood Farmers Market
- 9:00 am: Pittsburg Farmers Market
- 10:30 am: Pittsburg: Cleanup at City Park
- 6:00 pm: Antioch Speedway Races
- 6:30 pm: Clayton: Concerts In the Grove
Sunday, Sept. 2
- 7:00 am – All Day: Lone Tree Golf Course: Golf and Lunch Special
- 12:00 pm: Harvest Wine Celebration (Livermore)
- 2:00 pm: EBRPD: Beavers in the Slough
- 2:00 pm: El Campanil: The Third Murder (Japan) International Film Showcase
- 6:00 pm: Pleasant Hill’s Sunset By The Lake Summer Concerts
Sept. 8-9: The Pittsburg Seafood and Music Festival
Just one-week away, the Pittsburg Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the 34th Annual Pittsburg Seafood and Music Festival that should draw close to 30,000 people. Tickets are on sale online for $15 which will help you avoid the lines. Or you can purchase them the day of for $15 at the door.
- Sheila E
- Caravanserai (a Santana tribute band)
- Toree McGee
- Michael Beck
- And more!