On this episode of WTF California Podcast, we touch on how a judge halted early release for repeat offenders. We then get into the new laws coming to California in 2022 form bacon to police reform. Plus more as we wish you a Happy New Year heading into 2022.
Articles from the Show:
- Judge halts California earlier releases for repeat offenders
- Bringing home the bacon tops new California laws in 2022
- 10 new California laws that might affect your everyday in 2022
- New California worker regulations will begin in 2022
- What you need to know about California’s new composting law — a game changer for food waste
- New laws for 2022 will change aspects of California’s education system
- California’s New Laws For 2022 Address Bacon, Ketchup Packets and Minimum Wage
- List: New Laws in California in 2022
- New California laws for 2022 include easing criminal penalties, restrictions on police
- Clayton City Council to Discuss Hero Pay Program for First Responders
- When Californians move out of state, do they bring high home prices with them?
- Concerns About South Bay Homeless As New Year To Begin With Cold Snap, Lows Near Freezing
- More Americans took on holiday debt this season, owing an average $1,249