On this episode of WTF California Podcast, we highlight how the math on gas prices doesn’t work given the amount of Russian gas we receive–one county is proposing suspension of gas tax for a year. We highlight Mark Meuser was in Brentwood last night, preview Antioch City Council meeting where the council proposes another ad-hoc committee. Los Angeles reduces speed limits plus legislation to make lynching a hate crime. Plus, we have hats!
For a hat, email [email protected]
Articles from the Show:
- Jury finds San Francisco cop not guilty of excessive force
- Supervisors propose solution to drop California’s gas prices
- How Much Oil Does the U.S. Import From Russia?
- Santa Barbara County to consider restarting offshore oil production
- Will high Bay Area gas prices help public transit rebound? BART hopes so
- LA Mayor Garcetti Signs Major Road Speed Change Ordinance Into Law
- LA Reduces Speed Limits On Nearly 200 Miles Of Streets
- Offensive Graffiti At Rancho Cordova School Leads To Two 14-Year-Olds Being Cited For Felony Vandalism
- Congress passes Emmett Till bill to make lynching hate crime
- California leaders introduce legislation to ban police from using rape kit DNA to probe other crimes
- Assemblyman Jim Cooper Stopped At Airport For Carrying Gun in Luggage
- Couple Accused Of Robbing Multiple Open Houses In Roseville