On this episode of the WTF California Podcast, Burkholder goes solo as Turnage is unavailable. A beautiful memorial is up in Clayton for 9/11. This short episode highlights the power grab by Antioch Unified School District Board President Ellie Householder and the Superintendent Stephanie Anello is not afraid to call her out on it. Emails show Householder lied to the public. Meanwhile, knife pulled during fight at Freedom High School in Oakley. Many are wondering why the attack on Larry Elder is not making more news and how its not considered a hate crime. San Diego Police officers would rather quit than comply with vaccine mandate, plus more.
Articles Referenced in the Show
- Antioch School Board President Accused of Power Grab
- Oakley Police Say Knife Pulled During Fight Between Students on Freedom High School Campus
- Why Isn’t the Attack on Larry Elder the Biggest Story in America?
- Los Angeles Sheriff After Larry Elder Attack: ‘How Is This Not a Hate Crime?
- Audit sheds light on how San Jose code enforcement officer was allegedly able to abuse power for years
- Survey: Many SDPD officers say they would rather quit than comply with vaccine mandate
- Contra Costa Community College District Passes COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement Resolution
- LAUSD now requiring all eligible students be vaccinated against COVID-19
- TSA to double fines for travelers who refuse masks
- Sheriff’s Office: Deputy shoots man who hit him with large rock, attacked 2 elderly people
- Doctors say get flu shots as soon as possible
- Lightning strikes cause damage in Bay Area; weather should ease up by afternoon