Home Antioch Update: Antioch Police Arrest Two After Warrant Search

Update: Antioch Police Arrest Two After Warrant Search

by ECT
Antioch Police

On January 7 at approximately 6:30 AM, members of the Antioch Police SWAT team assisted the APD Gang Unit in executing a search warrant at a residence located in the 1600 Block of Cavallo Road in Antioch.

Photo by Antioch Police

The search was part of an ongoing firearms manufacturing investigation that was initiated by the APD Gang Unit. As result of the search, detectives located several high-powered rifle parts and frames, high capacity magazines as well as evidence of illegal firearms manufacturing and sales.

This led to the arrest of two individuals at the scene, who will not be named at this time due to the ongoing investigation.  The arrests include a 42-year-old man and a 18-year-old man both Antioch residents.

This preliminary information is made available by the Investigations Bureau. There will be no further information released regarding this case at this time.

Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Quamaine Murphy at (925) 779-6937 or the Antioch Police Department non-emergency line at (925)778-2441. You may also text-a-tip to 274637 (CRIMES) using the key word ANTIOCH.

You may also like

12 comments

Tina Martin Jan 7, 2021 - 7:26 pm

Every time I drive on Cavallo, all I see are porch monkeys!

No more confused Jan 7, 2021 - 9:20 pm

@Tina
On Cavallo, I knew they were some type of animal but couldn’t quite figure it out! Now I know “porch monkeys” Next time I’m on Cavallo im going to hand out bananas to them

White Trash Caboose Jan 7, 2021 - 10:15 pm

I just see all the Drunks coming and going from the red caboose.

Robert Taylor Jan 8, 2021 - 2:18 am

That entire area needs to be overhauled! Getting rid of that liquor store is a good start. Lots of drug dealing right outside of it. The scumbags doing it don’t eve flinch.

LoveableCurmudgeon Jan 8, 2021 - 4:31 am

Holy mother…..could you be more blatant? Have we really gotten to the point where racist bullbleep can be spewed without consequence? You should be ashamed of yourself! The only thing wrong with driving on Cavallo is the poor street lighting. The street needs to be lit up

Coastrider Jan 8, 2021 - 4:51 pm

See Tina Martin. Just another kraKKKer in Antioch. Leave anytime. The Appalachias and meth heads are waiting

Gonna Pry Jan 8, 2021 - 6:55 pm

Time to get this rag off the internet, racist piece of shit allows racists pieces of shit to congregate. Email Tri-Delta and demand that they stop using taxpayer funds to advertise on this rag. I’d say email hanna nicole but I’m sure they and the other advertisers are terrorist supporters.

Misse Jan 8, 2021 - 10:19 pm

Uncalled for racist language!! @tinamartin, you think that is ok? I will pray for you 🙏🏼 The entire area is ghetto and disgusting, there are drug addicts and lowlifes hanging around the whole neighborhood, of ALL races. Meth heads, tweaker whatever you wanna call them and African Americans, all races. Not all are bad but it’s a bad area. Disgusting and gross. Even more disgusting and gross? The language used her to describe certain races!! Shame on you

Tha whiteboy Jan 9, 2021 - 5:32 am

You don’t like it, don’t go down there . Tired of all u white racist entitled good for nothing people talking all that racist talk on here. I’m white and am proud to be but have respect for all races no matter skin color. it’s people like you that mess things up for people like us. We’re all in this life together and things won’t ever be peaceful cause people like you. F u to all racists. You would be terrified to walk in that neighborhood so just stay behind that keyboard in your little bubble talking all that mess. Be careful out there you could be next

Tha whiteboy Jan 9, 2021 - 5:33 am

There’s both black and white smokin meth tonight

David Pacello Jan 10, 2021 - 12:15 pm

Tina Martin you are flat out RACIST SCUM… why don’t you just take all of you belongings and move to some corner of the country where all of you RACIST low life’s get together and sing songs and plot to overthrown the government cause things are not working out for your entitled “white skin”

You and “MENTALITY” like yours is the exact problem… I know you were not responsible for “bringing” the African American SLAVES here hundreds of years ago and you are “a patriot” that is protecting free speech.

COMICAL… FREE speech is not a right to insult groups of people. If you know of a specific “CRIMINAL” on Cavallo why don’t you actually be a benefit to your community and assist the APD in doing their job instead of being a COWARD behind you computer… flame throwing RACISTS insults which divide “YOUR” community even more.

After growing up in Antioch then leaving for 12 years and coming back in Aug 2017… I can unequivocally say people that think like you TINA MARTIN are the problem with Antioch, CA.

The fact this PLATFORM continues to turn a blind eye on your and MANY other RACIST BS is astonishing to me and the ownership group of the Publication/Website will be hearing from me ASAP.

Michael KITTERMAN Jan 11, 2021 - 11:59 am

I am 100% Caucasian and TINA MARTIN’S racist comments made me sick to my stomach. I thought America had outgrown that type of hateful ugliness. DAVID PACELLO may be right. People like TINA MARTIN just might be what’s wrong with this town.