I was able to attend Day 1 of the Brentwood Art, Wine and Jazz Festival and I was impressed with the crowd and all the kids doing art. Here are a few photographs I took and will likely be going back today. I urge you all to go check out Special Haven who has a booth.
For more pictures, I’d suggest adding the Streets of Brentwood Facebook Page, they are taking some wonderful photographs and providing good updates.
Here is a list of Brentwood artists you can see at the Brentwood Art, Wine & Jazz Festival at The Streets this weekend.
– Sherry Cummings, Dragon Star Creations
– Jennifer Fink, Generations Photography
– Anne Hudson, Sunflower Tie-Dye
– Jennifer Lagerbom, Molten Paint
– Mary Ann LeRoy, Lady Longtail
– Nicole Moore, Dragon Flower Crafts
– Elane Osredkar, Fadiesue Jewelry & Art
– Dana Schrader, Simply Said Studio
– Jamie Skinner, Two Happy Hearts
– Vincent Vidriales, Scribe Designer
Plus, two dozen other artists from around the Bay Area!