The following are a sampling of calls handled by the Brentwood Police Department between October 5-11 according to information provided by Brentwood Police.
- 10/10 – Minnesota : SUS assaulted VIC and fled prior to arrival.
- 10/10 – Lone Tree Way: SUS assaulted VIC and damaged his vehicle. SUS fled prior to arrival
- 10/6 – Shady Willow Lane: VIC advised his vehicle was stolen. Vehicle entered into SVS.
- 10/7 – Brentwood Blvd: VIC’s vehicle taken from the above location. Occurred 10/03/2015-10/05/2015.
- 10/11 – Brentwood Blvd: VIC parked VEH in parking lot overnight. When she returned, her VEH was missing.
Burglary – Business
- 10/5 – Second St.: ARR1 and ARR2 were contacted during a theft investigation. The witness said it was the third incident of theft that day. ARR1 and ARR2 were subsequently arrested and transported to MDF.
Burglary – Residential
- 10/7 – Hedge Ave: Two unidentified responsibles forced entry through the exterior garage door gaining entry into VIC’s residence and stole a large gray safe containing miscellaneous papers
and costume jewelry and a black Nikon camera.
Burglary – Theft from Auto
- 10/5 – W. Country Club Dr.: VIC vehicle with broken rear passenger side window. Backpack and laptop stolen from inside vehicle. Total loss approximately $1,270.
- 10/9 – Brentwood Blvd: Unknown RES entered VIC’s locked vehicle and stole several items. Loss of $423
- 10/10 – Main St.: ARR stopped for CVC violations and was determined to be DUI. ARR to MDF.
- 10/10 – Balfour Rd: ARR contacted after a welfare check and found to be intoxicated. ARR transported to Kaiser Deer Valley and released on a signed noticed to appear. Blood draw was conducted to determine blood alcohol level.
- 10/10 – Empire Ave: ARR stopped for CVC violations and was determined to be DUI. BAC pending blood results.
- 10/11 – Los Cielos Way: ARR-1 stopped for CVC violations and was determined to be DUI. ARR-2 was found to be too intoxicated to care for himself. Both ARR’s to MDF.
- 10/7 – St. Regis Ave.: RES stole VIC’s bicycles from his rear yard on 10/6/15 between 0200 and 0700 hours. Estimated loss of $1600
- 10/9 – Brentwood Blvd: VIC’s catalytic converter was removed from her vehicle overnight while parked at the Holiday Inn Express.
- 10/9 – Balfour: RES stole VIC’s cell phone from her person.
- 10/7 – McClarren Rd: ARR contacted at McClarren Park. Determined to be under the influence of CNS. ARR to MDF.
- 10/7 – Persimmon Dr.: RP concerned about neighbor growing marijuana plants in backyard.
- 10/8 – Brentwood Blvd: RP believed a solicitor was attempting to take advantage of elderly mother. Through investigation it was found to be a social worker for Adult Protective Services
Narcotics/Drug Law Violation
- 10/5 – Sycamore Ave: ARR fled from officers during an attempted traffic stop, and was determined to be in possession of methamphetamine. ARR was later apprehended and transported to MDF.
- 10/6 – Walnut Blvd: ARR was arrested for possession of methamphetamine. ARR to MDF
- 10/7 – Brentwood Blvd: ARR was contacted and found to be under the influence of a controlled substance.
- 10/10 – Brentwood Blvd: Traffic Stop – ARR was possession of a controlled substance. ARR cited and released at scene.
- 10/11 – American Ave: ARR contacted on suspicious vehicle stop, found to be in possession of suspected methamphetamine. ARR released on signed NTA.
- 10/5 – Berry Ln: Responsible removed vehicle registration, miscellaneous change, paperwork, and cell
phone headset from unlocked vehicle.
- 10/5 – Guise Way: VEH front license plate stolen between 10/3-10/4 at an unknown location.
- 10/7 – Brookdale Dr.: Responsible entered vehicle through unlocked driver’s door and removed garage door opener.
- 10/8 – Lisa Ct.: VIC had credit card stolen from outside jurisdiction. Obtained video of suspect
attempting to use card in our jurisdiction. Forward to Concord PD.
- 10/8 – Lone Tree Way: RES stole items and fled the scene.
Possession of Stolen Property
- 10/9 – Brentwood Blvd: ARR contacted and found to be in possession of stolen catalytic converter. ARR to MDF.
- 10/5 – Crawford Dr.: RES pointed handgun at VIC and demanded phone, wallet and car keys. VIC fled area without giving the RES anything. Vandalism
- 10/7 – Treadwell Ct,: VIC reported vehicle tread marks on her front lawn. Approximately $30 in damage.
- 10/7 – Sand Creek Rd.: RES keyed VIC’s vehicle causing $10,000 in damage. Incident occurred on 10/5/2015, between 1900-2100 hours.
Vehicle Code Violations
- 10/6 – American Ave: Officers attempted to initiate a traffic enforcement stop on 3 vehicles for driving
recklessly, which led to a vehicle pursuit. The pursuit was terminated due to unsafe speeds.
- 10/5 – Balfour: ARR was arrested for two outstanding misdemeanor warrants for 14601.1(A) VC. ARR to MDF.
- 10/5 – Brentwood Blvd: ARR1 was contacted for a VC violation and was found to have an outstanding arrest warrant for burglary. ARR2 was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. ARR1
to MDF, ARR2 released on a signed PTA.
- 10/8 – Lone Tree Way: ARR contacted and found to have warrants from CCCSO and BPD for H&S 11377, PC 417, H&S 11364. ARR to MDF
- 10/11 – Lone Tree Way: ARR contacted during a pedestrian stop. ARR falsely identified himself to police officers. ARR found to have outstanding felony warrant. ARR to MDF.