On this episode of WTF California Podcast, we talk firearms and how they help protect people in their homes. We have seen 5 incidents this past week over people with guns shooting intruders in Northern California alone. Mary Knox announces run for Contra Costa County District Attorney against Diana Becton We touch on City of Oakland and how they are at 71 homicides as the Oakland Police Chief aims to rally the community against violence. New tool against sideshows are implemented. In Folsom, restaurant blasts government handouts as reason they cant hire people because no one wants to work plus much more.
Articles Referenced in the Show
- Oakley Police Say Man Shot and Killed After Forcing Himself into a Home
- San Francisco resident shoots at burglary suspect breaking into his apartment
- Other recent incidents:
- More Stories from the Show
- Four Oakland shootings within seven hour span leave 1 dead, 4 others wounded
- ‘Stand Up for a Safe Oakland’ rally draws community together to denounce violence
- They’re called ‘Botts’ Dots’ and they could be the answer to deterring Oakland sideshows
- Folsom Taqueria Posts Sign Blaming Government Assistance For Slow Service
- SF mandates workers in high-risk settings be vaccinated by September 15
- PG&E wants to propose an 18% rate hike during a heat wave. Here’s why
- Detectives uncover eight victims of sexual crimes and misconduct by Sanger officer
- Police radio encryption: Berkeley to take a different approach than Palo Alto — public involvement
- Gov. Newsom and California hospitals seek delay for earthquake building upgrades
- ‘At what point does it stop?’: Standoff continues between homeowner, squatter on social assistance
- Bay Area appliance centers experience widespread shortages
- Buy, Borrow, Die: How Rich Americans Live Off Their Paper Wealth
- ‘Never worry about running out of gas’: Stockton man builds solar-powered trike
- Terrifying videos show crowd rushing to stabilize an out-of-control carnival ride
Follow Us & Subscribe
- Apple Podcast – click here
- Google Podcast – click here
- PodBean – click here
- Spotify – click here
- Stitcher – click here
- TuneIn-Alexa: click here
- Official Website
- Follow us on Facebook
Hope Mary Knox can win! The ghetto mentality of Contra Costa County is out of control.
Every homeowner needs to own a gun or two and eliminate intruders that break into your homes.
Mary Knox is amazing and would be awesome as DA. Everyone get out and vote & hopefully will get this county back on track!
We should be allowed to use guns anywhere our property, not just inside our homes. But our sick justice system only protects the criminal and prosecutes the law abiding citizen.
Get out and vote for Mary Knox! We need complete reform in the DAs office of Contra Costa County. This county is way out of hand and out of control under Becton.
Comments are closed.