Travel to various farms and ranches in the Brentwood area, driving on your own and selecting from the many featured farms to picking your own choicest of seasonal fruits from cherries to peaches, apricots to blackberries, strawberries and plums plus tomatoes, and much, much more.
Check-In Times 8:00 am – 12:00 pm at The Streets of Brentwood
- Saturday, May 9 (nectarines, peaches, and all sorts of berries.)
- Saturday, May 23 (apricots, plums, berries and limited cherries.)
- Saturday, June 6 (multiple types of berries, peaches, plums and limited cherries.)
- Saturday, June 20 (peaches, nectarines, apricots, and multiple types of berries.)
- Saturday, July 11 (multiple types of berries, peaches, plums and limited cherries.)
- Saturday, July 25 (peaches, nectarines, apricots, and multiple types of berries.)
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register for your chosen tour date above by simply clicking on it.
- Pick-up your U-Pick Tour route packet at The Streets of Brentwood on your tour date.
- Bring your own basket or bags.
- Have fun touring and picking your favorite fruits from the featured farms of the week. Simply pay the grower for the total weight of the fruit(s) you picked. Price per pound varies on the fruit, and market value ($0.75 – $4.00)
After your tour, you can complete your day with a great meal at one of the many appealing restaurants in The Streets of Brentwood, and redeem your validated tour card at Yogurt Pizazz at The Streets of Brentwood to claim your free thank-you gift, while supplies last.
The Streets of Brentwood, adjacent to Hwy. 4 at the Sand Creek Road exit, is just minutes east of San Francisco and Oakland or northeast from San Jose. For more information, visit Streets of Brentwood
LIST OF 2015 PARTCIPATING FARMS