Harvest Time Brentwood announced Friday that Cherry Season has arrived with a few of its orchards opening up this weekend.
Different varieties of cherries have different ripening times, so not all orchards will be open this weekend.
Here is a list of OPEN Farms this weekend
- G&S Gonsalves – (Walk-ins) Grand Opening May 6th from 9AM – 7PM
- Maggiore Ranch – (Reservations & Walk-ins) Grand Opening May 7th – May 9th at their Walnut Blvd. location only. Open 8 AM – 4PM ( or until sell out)
- Suzuki Cherry Farm (*Organic) – (Reservations & Walk-ins )Grand Opening May 7th, 8AM – 4PM
- TKs Ranch – Dwelley U-Pick Cherry (*Transitioning Organic) – (Reservation & Walk-ins) Grand Opening May 8th, 8 AM – 4PM
- Moffatt Cherries – Grand Opening May 7th – 9th (Walk-ins) 9AM-5PM
- Nunn Better Cherries – (Walk-ins) OPEN Daily 9AM – 7PM
- Papa’s U-pick – (Walk-ins) OPEN Wednesday – Sunday 8:30 AM – 4 PM
- Chavez Upick Cherries – (Walk-ins) OPEN Wednesday, May 5th 8 AM-4:30 PM; Thursday 8 AM- 6:30 PM; Friday – Sun 8 AM -4:30 PM
- Chan’s Fruit Stand – Please call for availability
- George’s Roadside Berry Farm – Wednesday – Friday 3PM-7PM; Saturday & Sunday 9AM – 2PM
PLEASE READ FULL GUIDELINES PRIOR TO VISITING THE FARMS and it is always a good idea to call your farm prior to heading out. You can use our online digital map to find a farm during your visit Harvest Time Digital Map.