Tickets are now on sale for the 2019 Contra Costa County Fair which returns May 16-19 in Antioch. The fair is open each day from 12:00 pm to 9:30 pm (gates closes).
Music will include Uptown Funk – a Tribute to Bruno Mars on Saturday with 3 shows. Bump City, a R&B funk band will play Thursday, Patton Leatha will play Saturday, the Big Bad Boogie Rock will play Saturday, and on Sunday a variety of Hispanic themed entertainment will occur throughout the day.
All day Event/Attractions include: trackless train, Xtreme Sports Zone, Midway of Fun Carnival, Arts & Agricultural Pavilions, Livestock Pavilion, BC Characters, Delta RC Racing, The Throw Zone, Clown of Many Faces, Kids Town America, Street Drum Corp, Coventry & Kaulza, Puppet Truck and Megan the Bubleologist.
For Full Schedule of events/attractions: https://contracostafair.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Entertainment.pdf
Special Day Promotions
DOLLAR DAY, THURSDAY MAY 16
- $1 Admission until 5pm
- $1 Carnival Rides until 5pm
SENIORS DAY, FRIDAY MAY 17
- $1 Admission for Senior’s 62+
- Buy 1 Carnival Ride Wristband…get 1 FREE until 6pm (Riders must be present at time of wristband purchase)
MILITARY & LAW ENFORCEMENT DAY, SATURDAY MAY 18
- Law Enforcement and their families with active ID will receive FREE Admission
FIESTA DAY, SUNDAY MAY 19
- Hispanic Themed Stage and Grounds Entertainment
Note – Presale of unlimited rides is $25, at the fair they are $35.
- Thursday 12noon –10:30pm
- Friday 12 noon–11pm
- Saturday 12 noon –11pm
- Sunday 12 noon –10:30pm (Carnival will remain open after Fair Gates Close)
To purchase tickets: https://events.admitoneproducts.com/tkt_sales.php?test=true&event_id=400519&sales=
- Kids 5 and under FREE
- Youth 6 –12, $7 at the Fair, $5 presale
- Seniors 62 & Over, $7at the Fair, $5 presale
- Adults, $10 at the Fair, $8 presale
- Youth Season Pass – $15
- Adult Season Pass $25
- Carnival Wristbands at the Fair $35, presale $25
- Daily Parking – $7
- Season Parking Pass Livestock Lot -$25