The City of Brentwood will be hosting a virtual Innovation Center Public Workshop on Wednesday, January 13 with the City Council and Planning Commission. The meeting will discuss multiple activities within the project.
The City has zoned nearly 400 acres along the Highway 4 Bypass between Old Sand Creek Road and Lone Tree Way for jobs oriented development and is now looking for community input to craft a plan that is distinctly Brentwood and successful in attracting employers.
The Virtual Public Workshop Meeting Activities:
- A project overview
- Re-cap on research and findings
- A presentation of the four initial master plan schemes
- A feedback summary from the community, private stakeholders, outside developers
- Findings from our conceptual level financial analysis
- Lively discussion with all involved
Title of Event: Innovation Center Public Workshop
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m.
WebEx Link : WebEx Events
More Information about the Innovation Center @ Brentwood Master Planning process may be found at https://www.innovatebrentwood.site/