The following are a sampling of calls handled by the Brentwood Police Department between April 23 through May 4 according to information provided by Brentwood Police Department.
- 5/1 – Hudson Dr: Two dogs got loose and bit two separate VIC’s. Both VIC’s treated and transported to local hospitals by AMR. Dogs captured by CC Animal Services.
- 4/23 – Old Sand Creek Rd: RES(s) started several small fires along Old Sand Creek Rd trail. East County Fire contained and extinguished fires. No property damage resulted.
- 4/26 – Helena Way: ARR(S) set fire to dry bush area. ARR(S) released to parent on signed juvenile affidavits.
- 4/27 – Adams LN: ARR’s contacted after setting fire in the park restroom. ARR’s released to their parents.
- 4/23 – VIC reported her vehicle stolen. Veh entered into SVS. Occurred between 2030-2103 hours.
- 4/25 – Unknown RES stole VIC’s golf cart from his driveway. Total loss approximately $6,000.
- 4/29 – Fruitwood CM: VIC vehicle stolen overnight. Vehicle entered into SVS.
- 4/29 – Crescent Dr: VIC reported his 18 foot flatbed bobcat trailer was stolen from his property (occurred4/26/14 1700-4/29/14 1530). Trailer entered into SVS.
- 5/1 – Second St: RES stole a golf cart from campus
- 5/4 – Village Dr: RES took VIC’s vehicle without permission.
Burglary – Auto
- 4/25 – VIC’s vehicle was broken into via window smash, multiple dewalt drills and other tools were taken. Total loss and damage to was approximately $1930
- 4/27 – Summer CL: RES entered VIC’S vehicle by prying side door panel and destroyed ignition cylinder. Estimated damage at $1500.
- 4/27 – Lone Tree Way: Unknown responsible stole laptop and other items from victim’s vehicle.
- 4/27 – Brentwood BL: RES entered VIC’s locked vehicle and stole amp/subwoofer box containing two 12″ speakers and VIC’s credit card. Estimated loss $350.00
- 5/3 – Balfour Rd: RES entered VIC’s vehicle by shattering passenger side window and stole VIC’s Samsung cell phone. Est. Loss Value = $500.00.
- 5/4 – John Muir Parkway: Backpack stolen from victim’s vehicle.
Burglary – Business
- 4/23 – ARR entered the business to use VIC-1’s CDL and credit account to make a purchase. ARR was also in possession of VIC-1 and VIC-2’s property. ARR is on felony probation and was taken to MDF.
- 5/1 – ARR’s entered business with the intent to commit a theft. ARR’s were determined to have stolen merchandise. ARR-2 had an outstanding arrest warrant. ARR’s were transported to MDF.
Burglary – Residential
- 4/23 – Corte Vista St: RES entered residence through unlocked front door. Take was two rifles, one shotgun, electronics and jewelry. Occurred 04/23/2014 1300-1500hrs.
- 4/29 – Fieldstone Ct.: RES forced entry into VIC’s unoccupied residence. Unknown if items were stolen.
- 5/3 – Fitzgerald Way: RES who is a locksmith changed the exterior locks at VIC’s residence. The following day, VIC discovered his silver coins missing.
- 4/27 – Brentwood BL:ARR stopped for VC violations. ARR found to be DUI. ARR refused chemical test. ARR to MDF.
- 4/27 – Technology Way:ARR stopped for VC violation. ARR found to be DUI. VEH parked, ARR to MDF.
- 5/2 – Blue Bird Lane: ARR- was stopped for a vehicle code violation, and he was determined to be driving under the influence of alcohol. ARR- was transported to MDF and his vehicle was towed.
- 4/25 – Chamomile Lane:Unknown RES(s) accessed VIC’s banking account information and access card. Total loss $11,099.00.
- 4/25 – Second St:ARR was contacted and found to be in possession of narcotics for sale on school grounds. ARR was later transported by AMR due to her level of intoxication.
- 4/27 – Tresch Ave:Contacted ARR while he was sitting in his truck. ARR found to be in possession of concentrated cannabis. ARR transported and booked into MDF.
- 5/3 – Oak St.:ARR stopped for VC violation. ARR found to be in possession of suspected methamphetamine and paraphernalia. ARR to MDF.
- 5/4 – Central Bl: ARR stopped for VC violation. ARR was too intoxicated to care for himself and in possession of methamphetamine. ARR released on juvenile affidavit.
- 4/29 – Brentwood BL: RP’s vehicle fraudulently sold in Oakley. Case referred to CCCSO.
- 4/23 – Woodsong Lane: RP reported that her dog ingested four small magnets and a small rusty brad, causing severe internal damage. RP is not sure if it was an intentional act by someone or if her dog ate them on his own.
- 4/23 – Second Street: RES stole an unknown amount of alcohol and food from VIC business.
- 4/23 – Second Street: RES withdrew $300 from VIC’s checking account after VIC left her ATM card inside the ATM. Incident occurred at approximately 1230 hours.
- 4/24 – Albertine Ln: Computer stolen from her porch… RP forgot she left it there
- 4/25 – Trent PL: Unknown RES stole Vics mail from mailbox. Total loss is unknown
- 4/25 – Balfour Rod: ARR-1 and ARR-2 stole $58 worth of Vodka from the VIC. Both ARRs were identified by the RP(employee of VIC) and placed under citizen arrest. Both ARRs released to their parents on a juvenile affidavit.
- 4/26 – Lone Tree Way: ARR stole various items from Home Depot. ARR placed under citizens arrest and released on a Juvenile Affidavit to INV-Mother. Estimated Loss $63.00.
- 4/28 – Sand Creek Rd.: Three black females entered the store and stole approximately seven pair of sunglasses.
- 4/29 – Lone Tree Way: RES took merchandise from the business without paying and fled in an awaiting vehicle. Occurred between 1835-1841 hours.
- 4/29 – Sand Creek Rd: RES took clothing from the business without paying and fled in a vehicle. Occurred between 1900-1910 hours.
- 5/1 – Corniglia Ln: Real estate agent discovered pool sweep missing from backyard pool of vacant “for sale”property.
- 5/2 – Second St.: VIC stated phone was taken from backpack while in class. No suspect information. Total estimated loss $500.00.
- 5/2 – Finn Way: RES stole 3 handguns from VIC. RES threatened VIC with a knife prior to fleeing.
- 5/3 – Bluemen Ave: RES’s stole a Honda generator from the bed of VIC’s parked vehicle. VIC estimated the generator to be worth $3800.
- 5/3 – Sand Creek Rd: RES stole sunglasses from business, and fled in an unknown direction. Total estimated loss $588.00.
- 5/3 – Second St.: RES entered the store and stole a bean dip and Sobe drink. Total loss approximately $11.
- 5/4 – Sand Creek Rd: Unknown responsible stole approximately $920 in sunglasses.
- 5/2 – Pebble Ct.: ARR-1, ARR-2, and ARR-3 were truant and ran from police multiple times. ARR’s released to parents.
- 4/24 – Peachwillow Dr: ARR was contacted during an unwanted guest complaint. ARR had a warrant for his arrest. ARR to MDF.
- 4/27 – Brentwood BL: ARR contacted as passenger on a traffic stop. ARR determined to have a misdemeanor traffic warrant for 14601.1(a) VC, out of Inglewood. ARR released from scene on a PTA.
- 4/28 – Stonehaven Dr: ARR had cite release misdemeanor warrant in JAWS. ARR released on a signed promise to appear.
- 5/1 – Brentwood Bl: ARR was stopped for a VC violation. ARR was determined to have an outstanding warrant out of Santa Barbara. ARR to MDF.
- 4/28 – Ashbourne PL: ARR-1 was found to be in possession of an alcoholic beverage. ARR-2 was in possession of a locking blade knife on campus. Both ARR’s were released to their guardians on a juvenile affidavit.
- 4/30 – Minnesota Ave: RES, a special education student, brought a stun gun to school. Case under investigation.
- 5/3 – Dainty Ave: VIC was walking east south on Nicoles. RES was walking west on dainty. RES displayed and pointed a black firearm at VIC. No injuries.