On this episode, I chat with Allie Sealey who is in town from Nashville as we shotgun approach this chat on a variety of topics from her new single coming out on June 30 to what its like playing music during COVID-19 and we get into a musicians work ethic.
- 00:53 – Traveling with COVID-19 from Nashville to California
- 1:43 – New song “Wherever I go” comes out June 30. New album also is completed.
- 04:58 – Nashville Bars have reopened for music. Allie explains the vibe at the moment, she is playing at various venues.
- 07:19 – if visiting Nashville, where should people go? Explaining how Nashville attracts talent and everyone is there for the same goal. Allows for a lot of collaborations.
- 11:30 – Contra Costa County limited in terms of venues for large audiences
- 15:06 – why do people name drop all the time? We also get into awards/recognition being political and popularity contests.
- 18:15 – Sealey explains what a “live streaming” deal is.
- 19:50 – Explain the musician’s work ethic. Success is subjective and it comes down to work ethic.
- 26:30 – Does cost of living have something to do with where musicians live or where the venues are at? She gets into tips vs. donations.
- 30:45 – We get into the need for more music opportunity in Contra Costa County. We get into content creation.
- 39:20 – What is next for Allie? How to find Allie’s music.
For more on Allie Sealey, visit: https://alliesealey.com/
- iTunes Direct Link: Click here
- Google Play Direct Link: Click here
- Spotify Direct Link: Click here
- Stitcher Direct Link: Click here
- Podbeam Direct Link: Click here
If you would like to be a potential guest, email [email protected] and explain why… this show is open to anyone in Contra Costa County.