On this episode, I chat with Trevor Frey, a loan officer, at Supreme Lending in Brentwood. We get into some industry news and talk about mortgage interest rates, getting a loan, and a variety of other topic around the mortgage lending process.
- 00:54 – Intro
- 02:30 – comparison from 2008 to present, what is the difference?
- 04:49 – Is forbearance friend or foe?
- 07:38 – What is the biggest thing going on in the lending market? Any standards?
- 09:30 – How has COVID-19 changed the industry, specifically Chase and banks have made it tougher to get a loan. When could it get loosened up?
- 12:07 – Explain negative interest rates and impact on mortgages. Get into cash is trash argument.
- 14:45 – Mortgage refinancing applications at a 17-year high.
- 16:23 – Fannie Mae interest rate forecast…. Will we see 2.99% interest rates again or lower?
- 21:00 – What is going on with home equity lending?
- 23:50 – Advice for someone looking to get a loan or refinance?
- 28:41 – How you can get in touch with Trevor Frey at Supreme Lending.
Contract Trevor Frey (NMLS #240131) at (925) 726-1444 or email [email protected]