On January 21, 2017, detectives from the Fairfield Police Department’s Investigations Bureau conducted a Human Trafficking Operation in the 2100 block of W Texas St .
During this operation, detectives used internet websites and posed as customers to contact alleged prostitutes that appeared to look under age. After agreeing on a price for various sex acts, the suspected prostitutes went to the residence where the operation was occurring.
Once they arrived at the residence, the women were taken into custody and efforts were made to determine if they were victims of human trafficking. In addition, there was a victim advocate from Safequest available to offer resources to any of the women contacted.
After the detectives concluded their investigation, the following people were booked in the Solano County Jail for prostitution related charges:
- Lacy Byrtus, 20 year old Vallejo resident
- Conor Ohlemeier, 28 year old Rancho Cordova resident
- Tiffany Cail, 29 year old Rancho Cordova resident
- Sonora Nasura, 27 year old Martinez resident
- Marissa Lopez, 19 year old Martinez resident
- Christina Skaggs, 36 year old Vallejo resident
- Makayla Cole, 21 year old Sacramento resident
- Kayley McGarey, 22 year old Vallejo resident
- Brenna Jopes, 31 year old Benicia resident
- Crystal Roberts, 29 year old Turlock resident
- Tawny James, 29 year old Modesto resident
- Brianna Paris, 21 year old San Ramon resident
- Angela Parks, 29 year old El Sobrante resident
- My Do, 24 year old Pittsburg resident
The Fairfield Police Department is committed to these types of operations to keep our community safe. Prostitution is often associated with many other crimes including drug use and sales, violence related crimes, robbery, and human trafficking. Photos of the above subjects are not available at this time.