On this episode, I talk with Dr. Brandon Roberts on about 15-minutes notice. We talk about his recent trip to India where he volunteered his time providing Chiropractic services to thousands of people. Roberts is a chiropractor in Antioch who volunteers his time helping others.
- 01:00 – Roberts talks about his chiropractic volunteerism trip to India, saw 9,000 people in 3-days
- 02:45 – difference in medical issues in Indian vs. United States
- 06:15 – volunteering at the Veterans Stand Down, differences compared to India mission. Discusses medicine, drugs, toxins. Explains how their bodies don’t have as much toxins in them so it allows them to heal quicker.
- 08:50 – Discusses San Quentin State Prison and how he volunteers time to help inmates.
- 10:45 – Why volunteerism recharges him.
- 12:40 – Special Haven and how he got involved with special needs community
- 13:45 – Talks about getting married in India at the Nirankari Mass Marriage Ceremony
- 14:30 – Talks about love of helping special needs children
- 15:20 – Perfect Storm Presentations (Feb 17 – Live Webinar) to help parents understand youths and need for chiropractic services.
- 16:21 – I ask if Dr. Roberts is a “quack” 😊
- 17:30 – importance of putting in the effort, you get that back.
- 18:00 – advice to people trying to find out what they love, finding a job you love. Luck favors the prepared.
- 21:35 – How insurance impacts his industry… why Roberts has a hard time turning people down. Insurance ruins everything.
- 24:16 – Roberts has been in Antioch for 5 generations.
- 24:28 – Quick tips to help people live healthier. How to eat, how to exercise. He advises people to eat food that is more alive than dead—meat, produce and dairy. Add good things in rather than take things away. Exercise doing things you like, not things you hate.
- 28:39 – getting involved in volunteerism in going to India on the Sant Nirankari Mission
For more information on the Sant Nirankari Mission https://www.nirankari.org/
The Perfect Storm Seminar: Is Your Child Stressed Out Over Trips to the Store, School, and Playdates? http://brandonroberts.synduit.com/PSW…
99 Couples Tie the Knot at Nirankari Mass Marriage Ceremony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nk_…