On this episode of WTF California Podcast, we talk about how the state of California continues to act like the law and order state now that the media keeps outing all the crime–the great refund of police has started. The Richmond Police Department gets attacked by the media over use of K9 dogs — we applaud Richmond Police and the k9’s who keep people safe. Just comply idiots and a K9 will not be deployed. Plus More.
Articles From the Show:
- Defund-the-police doesn’t work — as mayors are finding out the hard way
- With Crime in California Out of Control, is Newsom Now the Law and Order Governor?
- One Bay Area city, 73 police dog bites, and the law that made them public
- Police arrest 2 people for interfering with attempted arrest of robbers at San Jose Macy’s
- Pleasanton Set to Join Tri-Valley Cities Banning Residential Smoking
- COVID-19 live updates: Oakland may require vaccine proof for indoor businesses
- Moderna shares jump after it says Covid booster appears to protect against omicron