On this episode, we praise California for coming to its senses as a recall of Governor Gavin Newsom is moving forward. Proof residents are leaving the State, California loses Congressional seat after census data released. Biden and Harris to raise minimum wage on federal contracts and California Attorney General Ron Bonta already has a challenger.
- Recall Newsom effort officially meets signature requirement, CA Secretary of State office say
- Where in the state is the recall Newsom effort strongest?
- California losing congressional seat for first time
- State lawmakers approve relief package giving businesses up to $6.8 billion in tax breaks
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Issues an Executive Order to Raise the Minimum Wage to $15 for Federal Contractors
- Sac County DA Schubert announces run for attorney general
- Neighborhood equity, climate resilience will become main criteria for prioritizing San Diego road repairs
- Murder charges filed against man accused of killing 7-month-old baby in San Francisco
- Father arrested after toddler shoots himself in Bakersfield, police say
- ‘Field of Light’ celebrates Paso Robles wine country with 17,000 bottle display
- Sacramento Zoo Now Home To 2 Cheetahs
Follow Us & Subscribe
- Apple Podcast – click here
- Google Podcast – click here
- PodBean – click here
- Spotify – click here
- TuneIn-Alexa: click here
- Official Website
- Follow us on Facebook
Do us a favor and hit subscribe and be alerted when new episodes are released.