On this episode of WTF California Podcast, Brentwood Police k9 back in the new again with what appears to be an ABC7 Witch Hunt. The fuckery afoot in the city of Antioch continues this time with the gerrymandered distinct mapping and a rumored special meeting for Friday. We go over gas prices and why California pays $1.32 higher than the national average and some of the impacts. Bill would tax homeowners 25% if they sell within first 3 years. Plus other items across the state.
Articles From the Show
- Bay Area police dog that ripped off woman’s scalp had similar bite in 2019
- Video clears up confusion over which redistricting map Antioch council majority adopted on 3-2 vote
- Q&A: Why are California gas prices $1.32 higher than the national average?
- Truck drivers hurt by the rising cost of diesel. Sac State professor explains the ripple effects
- Gas Prices Hurt Volunteer Drivers For Meals On Wheels In Yolo County
- ‘It’s ridiculous’: DoorDash worker says many deliveries not worth it with high gas prices
- Assemblymember Ward Introduces the California Housing Speculation Act to Address Skyrocketing Home Prices
- Santa Rosa Police: Suspect In Stabbing Attempted Carjacking, Attacked Officers & K-9 During Arrest
- Thieves steal over $6K in building materials from Sacramento Habitat for Humanity site
- $400K phishing scam kept secret at FBI’s request, says Fresno mayor
- Candidate alleges Sheriff Villanueva’s radio show violates election, broadcasting rules