On this episode of WTF California Podcast, we highlight how people want to be told the truth when it comes to their local city. For example, people should be aware of how City of Antioch has been “Thorpedoed” and the City Manager should change his weekly newsletter to the “Con Job” especially now that they highlight there work on blight and cleaning up the city—false!!!! We get into Governor Gavin Newsom and his “big” news today. Senator Bill Dodd throws out a couple of dud bills, however, we highlight how people are underinsured. Plus more.
Articles From the Show
- With Indoor Mask Mandate Ended, Newsom to Discuss California’s Future COVID Plans
- LAUSD to keep outdoor mask mandate in place through this week, but changes may be coming
- California high school students stage walkout over district’s mask mandate
- Estimated 73% of US now immune to omicron: Is that enough?
- Florida Woman Used Pandemic-Relief Loan to Pay a Hit Man, Police Say
- Glazer considers run for State Controller, asks supporters what they think of the idea
- Democratic Leaders Reluctant to Halt California Gas Tax Hike
- New Senate Bill Would Allow Businesses, Non-Profits Ability to Conduct Wine Auctions
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Auto Liability Insurance Reform Bill
- 3 Bay Area cities make top 10 list for most expensive 1 and 2 bedroom rentals
- Bill To Give Tax Credits To Businesses That Sponsor Blood Drives Introduced in Senate
- You’ll need a Yosemite reservation to visit this summer. Here’s how to get one