On June 11, 2021, the Antioch Chamber of Commerce will be hosting its 1st Annual Golf Fore Business Day and Raffle. The event will be held at the Lone Tree Golf and Event Center in the City of Antioch.
The Chamber is fundraising in an effort to create a fund to help businesses during these tough economic times.
According to Antioch Chamber CEO Sean Wright, a recent survey by the chamber showed that 75% of small businesses are down in revenue with approximately 20% likely never to reopen.
Wright explained that due to criminal behavior in the city that includes broken windows, stealing of tools, or other unforeseen mayhem that is crushing businesses from a cost standpoint to repair or replace equipment or just pay a deductible, they wanted to create a fund to assist.
The fund will give back to businesses who are impacted by circumstances beyond their control as money is available.
The are currently looking for both golfers, teams, or sponsors to participate to play golf, donate or purchase raffle items.
SIGN Up: antiochchamber.com/day-of-golf/
- CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE SPONSOR– $5000- 8 Player Entry, Company Logo Featured on Tournament Materials, Banner Recognition, Onsite table near registration table, Website & Online recognition, Additional Tee Sign, Tee Sponsor Benefits
- PLATINUM SPONSOR– $2500- 8 Player Entry, Banner Recognition, Website & Online recognition, Additional Tee Sign, Tee Sign Sponsor Signage
- GOLD SPONSOR- $1250– 4 Player Entry, Banner Recognition, Website & Online recognition, Tee Sign Sponsor Signage
- SILVER SPONSOR – $750- 2 Player Entry, Banner Recognition, Website & Online recognition, Tee Sign Sponsor Signage
- BRONZE SPONSOR – $500- 1 Player Entry, Banner Recognition, Website & Online recognition, Tee Sign Sponsor Signage
- COPPER SPONSOR – $250- Tee Sign Sponsor Signage
Antioch Chamber Business Day of Golf Committee: Donations Can be made to: Antioch Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation- Tax I.D. # 20-530084
TAX DEDUCTIBLE: Antioch Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation is an organization operated for charitable purposes within the meaning of section 501 (C) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service
For more information: https://antiochchamber.com/