At 11:50 pm, Antioch Police responded to the 5500 block of Cedar Point Way in Antioch where they arrived to find multiple victims with gunshot wounds.
Upon arrival, officers located five victims at that location suffering from apparent gunshot wounds. The victims were transported to local hospitals for treatment and their injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
While officers were on scene at this incident, two additional victims, also suffering from apparent non-life threatening gunshot wounds, arrived at local hospitals for treatment. It was determined these two subjects were also victims of this incident, but left prior to officers’ arrival.
The responsible has not been identified and the names of those involved are not being released at this time.
- The incident had 20-gun shots
- The responsible person shot into an open garage area hitting multiple victims
- Contra Costa County Fire resources were committed at the scene and for helicopter spot
- AMR had 4-units committed to the incident
- 2 medical helicopters used, a third was cancelled