On this episode, I talk with East Contra Costa Fire Protection District Board President Brian Oftedal.
- 00.45 – Introduction of Brian Oftedal.
- 02.55 – Why did you get involved with the ECCFPD Fire District. 05.25 – What was frustrating looking at the District that you wanted to fix?
- 07:10 – Dealing with rhetoric of District? Working on transparency.
- 09.15 – Opening of a possible 4th Station, Summer Lake Station being built.
- 11:50 – Sending out Strike Teams for first time in a decade.
- 12:53 – Recognizing businesses who assisted in helping Napa/Santa Rosa areas.
- 14.21 – March Mail Ballot Election – possibly moving board from 9 to 5 members. 1
- 7.31 – Hiring a firm to help with consulting in Sacramento and the reason behind it.
- 21.35 – Direction of the Direct and where Oftedal sees it going.
Please visit and like Contra Costa Today on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/contracostat…