The City of Antioch is hosting six summer concerts at Waldie Plaza in July and August on Saturdays from 6:00 to 8:00pm. All concerts are free – just bring your lawn chair or blanket and take in the sights and sounds.
New to the concert series this year is “Sunset Suppers” food trucks where residents can purchase food and beverages. The food trucks open for business at 5:00pm.
The 2018 “Concerts by the River” schedule offers a variety of music for all generations. Bring your family, friends and neighbors. Mark your calendar now so you do not miss this sizzling hot summer line up.
- July 14 – Fast Times, 80’s New Wave, Motown, R&B
- July 21 – Toree McGee, Country
- July 28 – The Playthings, Funk & Rock
- August 4 – Acereko Orchestra, Salsa, Latin
- August 11 – Dave Crimmen Band, 50’s, 60’s, Rock & Roll
- August 18 – Long Time, Boston Tribute
Waldie Plaza is located across from City Hall on Second Street. There is plenty of free parking throughout downtown. Adding a dinner from local restaurants or the food trucks makes it the perfect staycation night in Antioch.
To learn more about the 2018 Concerts by the River, please call 925-776-3070 or visit the City’s website at http://www.ci.antioch.ca.us