On March 10, both the Antioch and Brentwood Chamber of Commerce will be hosting their respective annual award events to honor local businesses and citizens of the year.
Below is the information of how you can purchase tickets along with event information.
Antioch Chamber of Commerce will be hosting its Annual Gala on March at the Lone Tree Golf Course beginning at 6:00 pm with dinner starting at 7:00 pm. Tickets are $75 per person or $575 for a table of 8.
- Youth of the Year – Jocelyn Villalobos, and Jacqueline Villalobos
- Non-Profit of the Year – Delta Veterans Group
- Small Business of the Year – Rich McDaniel, McDaniel Financial Services
- Large Business of the Year – PG&E
- Citizen of the Year – Most Impact – Sal Sbranti
- Citizen of the Year – Lifetime Achievement – Leo Fontana
Special recognition will be given to Antioch Unified School District for their continued efforts and successes.
Posthumous recognition will be given to Karl Dietzel, and Ed Antrim in recognition of their commitment and betterment of the Antioch community.
Tickets are on sale at the chamber or online at
The Brentwood Chamber of Commerce will be hosting its 2017 Citizen of the Year and the 2017 Business of the Year on Friday, March 10, 2017 at Nines restaurant beginning at 6 PM.
Single tickets are $50.00, Couples $90.00, and Table of ten for $450.00.
- 2017 Citizen of the Year – Dirk Zeigler
- 2017 Business of the Year – Got-A-Party
- Director of the Year – Sheri Dickson
- Ambassador of the Year – John Lawrence.
Tickets are on sale at the Chamber, over the phone, or online at http://dev.brentwoodchamber.com/events/