I wanted to share a little tidbit from the Assembly District 11 race as the Suisun City Police Officers Association has officially endorsed Democrat Jim Frazier for Assembly District 11. The irony about this endorsement is Frazier’s opponent, Mike Hudson, is from Suisun City.
Frazier stated he received the letter today from officer Ron Aiello. A portion of the letter stated the following:
“We want to thank you for taking time out of your day to meet and talk with our members. We made our decision after learning what you have accomplished by serving the City of Oakley. We share the common goal of serving our communities with pride. We look forward to working together in the future in a partnership for making our community better.”
According to Frazier, he did a ride along a few weeks back to see firsthand what officers and residents of Suisun City deal with on a daily basis. He explained that he now better understands what they need from a legislative standpoint to better serve their community.
“I am honored to received the endorsement from the men and woman of the Suisun City Police officers Association. Its an honor to receive the endorsement and I look forward to working with their association in the future,” said Frazier.
For Frazier, this is yet another law enforcement association which backs his campaign and message.
“It’s a testimony and honor to know that these associations endorse me and understand that I am all about public safety because it’s a huge priority,” said Frazier.
Here is a list small sample of the many public safety organizations that have already endorsed Frazier for Assembly District 11:
- Contra Costa Deputy Sheriffs’ Association
- Peace Officers’ Research Association of California
- California Statewide Law Enforcement Association
- Association of Criminalist – Department of Justice
- California Association of Fraud Investigators
- California Association of Regulatory Investigators and Inspectors
- California Association of Special Investigators
- California Association of Law Enforcement Employees
- California Highway Patrol – Public Safety Dispatchers Association
- Resources Protection Peace Officers Association
- Antioch Police Officers Association
- Pittsburg Police Officers Association
- California Correctional Peace Officers Association
- Suisun City Police Officers Association
To find out more about Jim Frazier, please visit his website
If Mike Hudson does not win AD11, how are those meetings in Suisun going to go? This one kinda hurts for it being in his Hudson’s own backyard. If his own guys don’t’ support him, who will when he is elected?
Mike Hudson is hanging out with Allen Payton, that is all one needs to know about that guy.
Comments are closed.